Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tank Doesn't Start Fighting A Live Opponent Soon Will You Consider Boycotting Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortuna/Campbell winner

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      GGG was how old before finally testing himself ?
      No complaints or urges to boycott
      Why don't we compare Tank to 21 year old Teo Lopez or 21 year old Devin Haney? Easier to compare apples to apples. Young, Americans in the same weight class! Instead you pick a guy who didn't even go pro until 24 and didn't get an actual promoter and come to America until he was 30.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Why don't we compare Tank to 21 year old Teo Lopez or 21 year old Devin Haney? Easier to compare apples to apples. Young, Americans in the same weight class! Instead you pick a guy who didn't even go pro until 24 and didn't get an actual promoter and come to America until he was 30.
        Compare Davis to those who will make you feel better about watching him.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Compare Davis to those who will make you feel better about watching him.
          You're really unable to have a debate on boxing, aren't you?

Comment

He's too exciting of a fighter to boycott.

This is time for rethinking for Gervonta. Either dedicate yourself or get out. Demand of Floyd to make you the toughest fights, not just fights for money. Go back to the gym rat that you were.

As you say, let's see his next two fights.

Comment

Hes a "nice guy"? That mofo be slapping phones out his fans hands tf

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                You're really unable to have a debate on boxing, aren't you?
                Here's the thing....you and others are so caught up on Davis needing to have already conquered the world that your group refuses to acknowledge HOFers who were fighting even worst opponents.

IBHOF.com

I made multiple posts naming names and only one person kinda addressed that post.

Give it a shot and get back to me and my closed mindedness.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  I think Davis is genuinely a nice kid, and its obviously Mayweather who calls the shots for him. However, if he doesn't start fighting someone who has a pulse within the next fight or two I see no reason to continue and support this malarkey.
                  This is way too extreme. If you haven’t boycotted the non pbc boxers that feasted on weak comp you shouldn’t propose it for the pbc guys because it comes off as biased.

Comment

I take it that you were never a GGG fan

Comment

I haven’t “boycotted” him but I’ve just not cared to see him. I don’t see him as a good fighter or one who’s serious about fighting top guys. I was at a bar that actually had the fights last night so I caught a few rounds of it. It’s the first time I’ve seen him fight in nearly three years. He seems to have regressed. I doubt I’ll watch his next fight or two because it’s rare to walk into or pst a bar that has Showtime and I certainly won’t stay home to watch him fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X