Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Drops Gamboa Three Times, Stops Him in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings going to be SH#T for this one, going head to head with a GREAT College Football Game kinda hard to watch both

Comment

• This is a joke of a fight Gamboa is washed up and too small.

But watch the pbc boys praise Davis like crazy for a tuneup

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        To be fair i didn't think it was a hard fight to score. All the rounds were pretty clear to me, no really close rounds. Jack won.
        I agree. It was a pretty easy fight to score and yes, Jack should have got the decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Guess we’ll have to agree to disagree then but you could score round that cuz Jack was working Pascal over!

Crazy how fun, competitive and close this fight was!

We’ve argued is it a robbery if a close fight goes to someone else!
          I did not and would not say robbery. It was a great fight with a decision I, and apparently the majority, disagree with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            To be fair i didn't think it was a hard fight to score. All the rounds were pretty clear to me, no really close rounds. Jack won.
            If pressed, I’d say Jack edged it. But a lot of people here had Pascal, as did the judges. I can see it. Close fight.

Comment

• Pascal should go for the most money he can get and retire, the dudes durability is on another level and has a bigger heart than the Grinch when he turned over a new leaf!

Pascal is more marketable than Jack which is partially why he won!

Anyways the best fight of the night is over and let’s prepare for 4 round demolition job by Tank!

Comment

• If this fight goes past 4 rounds I will be very surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  They need to get Pascal checked out, looks a bit lost and dazed trying to walk back to his Locker Room
                  I thought I noticed him blinking lots after a big shot in the 12th too. Hopefully some kind of eye irritation and not a neurological thing, but yeah take this guy to the hospital

Comment

• The main event was weak to begin with. But following that great Pascal-Jack fight it’s gonna be an even bigger joke.

Comment

• Its good to see Paul Williams

Comment

Working...
                      X