Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Drops Gamboa Three Times, Stops Him in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
    how do you think davis broke his foot? Right before the knock down he was testing his foot and looking at the mat.
    show me proof

Comment

• Originally posted by adeathnote View Post
      I'd really like to know how hard Davis trains, because it doesn't look like he trains at all. You shouldn't be sucking wind and not able to have any output 6 rounds in at 135lbs. That makes no sense unless you're literally completely out of shape and not training at all. Which is exactly what it looked like. Most serviceable guys at 135 would have ended gamboa on that bad leg quickly.
      He trains hard but his training is for weight cutting because he gets so heavy in between fights. He basically goes to fat camp before each fight and it's not sustainable. That's why he misses weight and he doesn't have the stamina to throw more than 15 punches per round, the conditioning isn't there. It's literally the same thing we saw with Broner.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
        no it wasn't.
        and you know this how?

Comment

• I was not impressed with Davis' performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danieltapia View Post
            I was not impressed with Davis' performance.
            If landing jabs, hooks, body shots, getting knockdowns & the K.O. doesn't impress you then we know what your about....

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
              He trains hard but his training is for weight cutting because he gets so heavy in between fights. He basically goes to fat camp before each fight and it's not sustainable. That's why he misses weight and he doesn't have the stamina to throw more than 15 punches per round, the conditioning isn't there. It's literally the same thing we saw with Broner.
              You right about him getting fat between fights but 15 punches per round? Negative, he punches WAY more than 15 punches per round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Yeah he planned on using this fight to try selling himself as better than Crawford to people that don't really follow the sport and it completely backfired on his dumbass.
                lol I gotta find that quote. That's really embarassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  I got any amount of points you want to spend Loma stops him if they fight this year. He wont see anything Loma is doing.
                  Bet that because I get that Loma is Ackward and throws punches from different angles as well but I don't think he can withstand Tank's power for too many rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
                    Bet that because I get that Loma is Ackward and throws punches from different angles as well but I don't think he can withstand Tank's power for too many rounds
                    Withstand??? He will dance around and Davis will miss all day. Nothing to withstand, cause the difference in technique and learning/adjusting is just giant.

Comment

Working...
                    X