Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal Drops Badou Jack, Survives Scare To Win Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JesusPangs View Post
    Had it 118-110 for Pascal. Not sure what you guys were watching.
    I can see someone having Pascal winning, wasn't remotely close to a 118-110 tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post
      “Bruh” you see, you writing that just solidified your boxing knowledge. Boy these TMT, “tank davis is not a thug” fanboys are something else.
      Use the search function and see my comments the past 24 hours about Tank and who I bet on for his fight and come back and say I’m a TMT fan by any stretch..I challenge you to in fact and I expect an “I’m wrong” if you are a man.

Comment

I thought Jack edged it. Close and highly entertaining fight. Would love to see a rematch but jack needs to get started sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
          Now this is who you call a fanatic casual. He is much time into the boxing but still thinking casual.

A DRAW if you count KD in 12. Or PASCAL victory if you don't. Or Jack if you look from the other angle. But it was CLOSE fight so whoever got 7 rounds, it's NOT robbery.
          Fanatic casual? My man flip over the nearest table and pick the most attractive leg on that table and slide down it slowly and dry. It’s not possible for people to obviously see fight outcome differences? Or have differences of opinions without the insults it seems and since you want to go there I can go there too. I am no mayweather promotions fan and have no stake in who wins I scored the fight for jack with maybe a draw as I said in a previous post and for the record this casual as you call me was probably watching live fights before your mother skipped the swallowing and let you slip out of your dads balls and into this world. Now enjoy fking off with that table leg. Oh and come back as your other account.

Comment

Would love to see a rematch of this one. Very close, I can't say it was a robbery but Jack showed some damn heart, can't help but respect that man, an incredible person outside the ring as well

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              I thought Jack edged it. Close and highly entertaining fight. Would love to see a rematch but jack needs to get started sooner.
              Exactly; You are absolutely right. He starts too slowly. He gives away too many of the early rounds to cry robbery.

Comment

The last round should have been a slip. Pascal swung that left so hard it took him to the ground. I had Pascal winning but I wouldn't have been bothered by 113:113 which was the boxing scene card

Comment

Was pulling for Pascal (even tho I typically pull for Jack in his fights, such a class act) but had Jack nicking this 114-112. Pascal used a lot.of veteran tricks, he finished in flurries and also would make sure most rounds finished with the action in his corner so he didn't have to walk too far. His punches were wide but they were powerful and could be seen more easily (even when partially blocked). Jack landed alot of clean hard shots but Pascal has a chin and was able to mask the impact and then throw back in return.

Helluva fight by two quality veterans.

Comment

Great fight! I must admit, better than most high profile fights we’ve seen this year.

Candidate for fight of the year IMO.

Jack deserved another draw with that badly called kd/slip in the 12th

Comment

Originally posted by megh50 View Post
                      The last round should have been a slip. Pascal swung that left so hard it took him to the ground. I had Pascal winning but I wouldn't have been bothered by 113:113 which was the boxing scene card
                      I agree that was a slip...and ironically, taking that count might have saved Pascal from getting stopped, he was reeling and really needed that rest.

Even when Badou catches a break it backfires on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X