Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I'll Be Back in May or June, Started Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy is obviously flagged on painkillers. Funny how the interview ended with the dude saying..."drive carefully".

Comment

Damage control. he clearly won`t be back so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        You jokers evidently have never heard anyone from South Dallas speak. He's speaking normally I assure you. He should take a tune up however; let's hope his management has less balls than he does.
        ... Yes... Spence always sounded like that... (as if he just woke up...)

Comment

Hmm i hope its cause of his teeth is the reason why hes talking like that and not brain damaged...

Comment

Go unify your titles with GrandPac's... I think he can win that tuneup...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... Yes... Spence always sounded like that... (as if he just woke up...)
              ... many (here) are suspecting some supposed "brain damage"...

... but we all have to wait and see "if" or when-and-how he comes back...

Comment

Spence will lose the few remaining brain cells that he has left if he returns to boxing. He paid the price for being an irresponsible idiot instead of a committed athlete.

Comment

Errol Spence: I'll Be Back in May or June, Started Training
                  Arum: Crawford vs Spence 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    Boyan Slat has acknowledged global warming as a man made catastrophe on slow boil.

But hey, f**k it, who cares about silly old facts.
                    Got nothing to do with the quote. Stay on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      He dont look right to me. Maybe I'm tripping. Hope he's cool.
                      He is cool. Do you think he would appear on camera if he wasn't?

Keep in mind that the accident happened only less than two months ago. Therefore, it's going to take some time for him to get back to full strength and make a full recovery.

Well at least he's made a lot of progress so far. I didn't see any canes, crutches, walkers or wheelchairs. So trust me, Erroll Spence is going to be just fine.

After several extensive tests and neurological exams, his doctor's have determined that he is well and is medically cleared to resume his boxing career again.

Comment

Working...
                      X