Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I'll Be Back in May or June, Started Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go look up how many of your heroes unified a division, any division, any division at all. Then come back and edit your stupid post.

BTW, benefit of the doubt? Are you f#cking kidding? You don't know enough for me to give a **** what you think.

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
    Oh, so you're a blind fanboy. That explains you defending Crawford in response to a post I made that wasn't criticizing him. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt until the "fight for peanuts" line.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      Go look up how many of your heroes unified a division, any division, any division at all. Then come back and edit your stupid post.

BTW, benefit of the doubt? Are you f#cking kidding? You don't know enough for me to give a **** what you think.
      Let me ask you again, troll. What does that have to do with Pacman, Thurman, Porter, and Garcia not being tuneups for anyone? You keep avoiding that question, because you know that one has nothing to do with the other. So, why in the **** did you reply to me with that in the first place, troll? Wait, I just answered my own question. TROLL

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Lmfaoooooo you guys are dragging it. Considering what he went through he seems fine. No visible damage on his face
        Yea he seems fine considering what he went trough but he doesn't look "fine" enough to fight again let alone fight a world champion like Crawford. When you look at him speak pre accident and now, it's like a different person. Yea I understand his teeth got fkd up but to me it also seems like he's suffered some brain damage.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          But NSB said he's perfectly fine doe. Don't you remember that short snap of him laughing in an elevator like a drunk Muppet?
          Yea just saw that, laughing like he lost the plot...damn hope he's alright

Comment

Hope he makes a full recovery

Comment

YOU... need to look up how many of your super heroes unified a division. Because you obviously don't know what it means to unify. If you had any knowledge you wouldn't write such disrespectful useless shlt.

You don't know enough, you need to do your own homework because your posts are lame.

I'm trying to help you, really, your posts are primarily low level shlt.

Let me ask you again, troll. What does that have to do with Pacman, Thurman, Porter, and Garcia not being tuneups for anyone? You keep avoiding that question, because you know that one has nothing to do with the other. So, why in the **** did you reply to me with that in the first place, troll? Wait, I just answered my own question. TROLL
              Last edited by factsarenice; 12-22-2019, 03:29 AM.

Comment

the head trauma he suffered in that accident is probably equal to the total trauma from 2 or 3 high level CAREERS! Can we say punch drunk!!??

I'm assuming he has brain trauma until I hear him speak normally.

As long as he is speaking like that I don't want to see him in with any contenders. A ten round bout against a top 40-50 guy would be fine. He should speak to Angel Garcia for matchmaking advice.

Comment

This is why you have excellent rep and the troll...well....is just a troll fanboi casual with ****ty rep.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                    He sounds horrible.
                    Sure he sounds horrible no one is disputing that. However, you go get all your front teeth busted out, have them replaced with false teeth then try speaking. Come back and check in and let us know how you sound.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                      the head trauma he suffered in that accident is probably equal to the total trauma from 2 or 3 high level CAREERS! Can we say punch drunk!!??

I'm assuming he has brain trauma until I hear him speak normally.

As long as he is speaking like that I don't want to see him in with any contenders. A ten round bout against a top 40-50 guy would be fine. He should speak to Angel Garcia for matchmaking advice.
                      ASSume away. Try having all your front teeth busted out and replaced with false teeth and let us know how you sound. IF he had brain trauma they’d show on CAT scans. No medical board is going to clear him to fight if there is a singular dark spot irregularity from one of those scans.

Comment

Working...
                      X