Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I'll Be Back in May or June, Started Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
    Spence is done. That interview tonight was sad. Sad to hear him talking about all these big plans when it's obvious he's messed up.

If his promotors really cared about him, they'd get him a couple of easy fights for a million bucks then have him retire. Any top tier boxer like Crawford or Jamal James would give Spence permanent brain damage (worse than he has now) and make him really dumb for the rest of his life.
    Originally posted by man down View Post
    He dont look right to me. Maybe I'm tripping. Hope he's cool.
    Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
    Spence doesnt look right he's in no boxing condition
    But NSB said he's perfectly fine doe. Don't you remember that short snap of him laughing in an elevator like a drunk Muppet?

Comment

Lmfaoooooo you guys are dragging it. Considering what he went through he seems fine. No visible damage on his face

Comment

He did sound like he was sluring. And dragging his words. Or having trouble getn his words out

Comment

Spence’s biggest opponent is going to be himself. It very much appears as if he has the disease of substance dependency, with alcohol. If he doesn’t kill that demon within himself it’s going to be more than his career that goes awry

Comment

Spence didnt look right and was slurring but he had major dental work and likely was on pain killers. That would cause him to be kind of dazed and slur.

Lets see what he looks like in a few months. If he was medically cleared he should be fine. lets just hope he doesnt get hooked on pain killers in the process.

I wish him well. And hope he takes a tune up fight.

Comment

He could with a year off, Thurman takes years off for a lot less.

Comment

Sounded like his new teeth were too big for his mouth.

Comment

Spence didn't sound right but i really hope the best for him. Even if he doesn't ever fight again i hope he lives a healthy and productive life.

Comment

Originally posted by strumvargas View Post
                    He did sound like he was sluring. And dragging his words. Or having trouble getn his words out
                    Most likely he had a few drinks before the interview. Hopefully he’s learned to let someone else drive after drinking.

Comment

You jokers evidently have never heard anyone from South Dallas speak. He's speaking normally I assure you. He should take a tune up however; let's hope his management has less balls than he does.

Comment

Working...
                      X