Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the brighter future? Tank or Haney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EmpiresBoxing View Post

If they fight at 131 CW and with rehydration clause of 139 lbs max then davis has a chance.
    You find Devin Haney with his head stuck in a fence. What do you do?

Comment

People hating on Haney...Devin would school Tank.

Comment

I'm hoping it's Davis
        Not a fan of Haney.
        I don't ''hate'' him either.

Comment

At 135 it's hard to choose between the two but Haney is going to grow out of the division. Just my opinion but I don't think Haney is going to fare well above 135.

Comment

Davis without a doubt has better future in Boxing. Haney is forgettable but I think he will have a Cory Spinks type career.
            BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Haney is gonna' get beat up by Lomachenko. Tank will get to fight somebody else before he either has to keep ducking Loma or catch a beatin'. So Tank, I guess.

Comment

Davis - if he continues winning and has big names on resume; he would be a huge draw in the sport.

Davis is more popular than Haney atm due to him being exciting, explosive and a knockout artist (what people like to see; mostly casuals). Even though, Haney has all the belts at 135 in terms of popularity he not close to Davis with the stardom.

The better boxer though I think is Haney. I also think Haney beats Davis if they meet at some point in their careers.

Comment

Davis might be more known but Haney will fight anyone and legacy means something for him. He's better skillwise but he will never get the media recognition.

Comment

Working...
                  X