Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the brighter future? Tank or Haney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the brighter future? Tank or Haney?

Too close to call for me.
    Davis
    45.33%
    Haney
    54.67%

Tank. He has fight changing power to go along with his speed.

Or he did at 130 anyway. Let's see how he looks at 135.

Comment

Tank, just such an amazing talent.

Comment

Tank by far.

Comment

Haney by far. Tank can't beat Lomachenko and he's probably too short to fight above LW, so he's not going to be anywhere near the star that Leonard Ellerbe is pretending that he already is. Besides that he seriously looks like a fcuking ****** transtesticle, and that hurts your marketing.

Haney, on the other hand, is young, super-athletic and talented, will fight in the premier weight divisions, has a great smile and charisma and is just made for TV. He has things to improve on, but how many guys work harder than him?
          Last edited by NachoMan; 12-20-2019, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Davis, because even though he's not quite as talented as Haney, he's not taking any risks so he should be safe.

Comment

All depends on who they fight and how they win. Too soon. But so far it appears Haney has the willingness to fight anyone, whereas Tank wants to stall and cherry-pick. Hopefully 2020 will bring us closer to who is real and who isn't.

Comment

Tank. He is almost destined to become the next PPV star/$$$ maker when he finally start taking real fights.

Haney is a humble dude I see his career going like Crawford.

So i guess it depends on what you value

Comment

If you want Power , KO's , etc. Tank . If you want a fighter who is solid and will fight for a while. Then pick Haney. I think Tanks is higher but will he burn out? Get into trouble ? etc.

Comment

Haney for me I think he is far more talented and crucially far more disciplined than Davies.

Davies has a lot of bad eggs around him from what I can see and he floats up between fights way too much, especially given his size.

Comment

Working...
                    X