Arreola - 9 - KO

Washington - 10 - KO

Stiverne - 1 - KO

Ortiz - 3 - KO

Fury - 3 - Drawn

Breazeale - 4 - KO

Ortiz - 3 - KO

Fury - 3 - Not yet

I don't understand, quality wise, name staying power wise, Wilder's not even close to Joshua. So, why is it Joshua fans refuse to acknowledge Wilder's top ten wins outside of Ortiz? Why pretend like there's a full top ten worth a damn when we all know the top five are the only places with names anyone cares about and Joshua has done well to fight top fives, and, the men he's fought have remain top ten fighters longer.

What's the point in lying and stretching the truth when you already dominate that metric as is, just facts? Why belittle your argument with bull****?

I knew making a thread about Wilder's top rank fight would draw some Josh fans in to brag on Joshua. That's fine, have at it, but also, with such a one sided measuring tool explain why you'd bother trying to bury Wilder's defeat over a lackluster champion everyone saw as second to Wlad at best, his run at the bottom tens, or even the fact that Breazeale is certainly good enough to be considered legitimate given guys like Fujimoto share the same ranking board...rather than expose it.

You lot have done a better job covering up Wilder's caveats than Wilder ever could hope to. Seems to me there's no extra needed for a resume whore to make their choice, just post the truth.

A lot of the Joshua fans are just blind nationalists, TBH and not boxing fans.

He's all they have, really.

Comment

You are using WBC rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Beat me to it...

Comment

You can use Official rankings all you like but the only unbiased one is the Transnational and according to them he’s only fought 2 top 10 guys so far .

It’s not so much the resume itself it’s his finagling of how he produced it through manipulation ,let’s not forget his modo was be patient boxing is a business from the very start and tried fighting guys like wawrzyk who that Polish guy as a title defense who Arreola replaced as Wilder stated he wanted an easy touch, ?

Wilder is full of contradictions

Povetkin / Ortiz. Same circumstance.

Money doesn’t matter / Give me 50%.

Fury is greater then unified he’s Lineal Champion/ Fury is a fake Champion.

We accepted the Joshua offer send the contract / We can’t agree it has no date .

Fought Fury without one.

There’s way to many but watch this very video for a good laugh the guy you demented protect in the link below.

https://youtu.be/Tkws6UpDNr4

Comment

That's a laughable resume, the man has 40+ fights ffs

Comment

Wlad, Parker, Ruiz, Povetkin, Whyte in half as many fights

Not a fan of Joshua but there really is no comparison

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                This and its embarrassing what OP is trying to do here

Comment

Laughable resume. Not surprising coming out from a Wilder schill who thinks Wilder never does any wrong.

Comment

Laughable. When were Washington, Molina, Szpilka top 10 guys? I don`t give **** about WBC rankings, lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X