Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Don't Believe Loma, Canelo Have Passed Me On P4P List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Brooks, Jacobs, and a washed Kovalev are greater accomplishments that low blowing Khan to a win, fighting a one legged nobody fighter, fighting some bum named "Mean Machine" and going on 4 fights now a welterweight without a significant win.
    What makes Kell Brook better than Ricky Burns? What has Danny Jacobs done over Julius Indongo, has Jacobs ever unified? Amir Khan was outboxing Clenelo, did Bud lose a single round to Amir?!
    Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    List his best wins. Postol in 2016? Gamboa in 2014? Two B-level guys at best?

Fuck outta here.
    You know who they are! Take into account losses, dominance and skill. I dont remember Terence draining his opponents, all Crawford has done is decisively beat top competition without drugs, whilst moving up in weight, making history without controversy in his notable wins and great feats.

Again you want to trivialize this down to names, because those ignored facts shed light to the ugly truth about Clenelo.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      What makes Kell Brook better than Ricky Burns? What has Danny Jacobs done over Julius Indongo, has Jacobs ever unified? Amir Khan was outboxing Clenelo, did Bud lose a single round to Amir?!

You know who they are! Take into account losses, dominance and skill. I dont remember Terence draining his opponents, all Crawford has done is decisively beat top competition without drugs, whilst moving up in weight, making history without controversy in his notable wins and great feats.

Again you want to trivialize this down to names, because those ignored facts shed light to the ugly truth about Clenelo.
      Its easy for fighters to not get popped for drugs when they go most career without yr rd vada & only fight for wbo trinkets,nor live in a country where eating at a restaurant will get you popped.(ftr I'm not saying buds a cheat)
      Last edited by kushking; 12-13-2019, 08:34 AM.

Comment

P4p debates are completely meaningless the minute fighters are rated based on some arbitrary criteria changed daily to justify your favs ranking .

If anyone actually sets parameters for being p4p & sets values of importance to those parameters, then & only then should their rankings be considered meaningful or an accomplishment to be ranked as p4p. Espn & several others are the worst at ranking p4p because the rankings are based on nothing more than the whims of very biased boxing insiders that behave like tribalistic fanbois scorned.

To top it off its clear that fighters like Ward are trying to minimize anyone who they think diminishes his own accomplishments like when he hates on nelos legit ko of Kovalev as if kov he faced was truly much different or especially better than the 2 yrs older version canelo beat.(the kov nelo beat was a much more well rounded version & unlike both kov v ward fights there was no controversy,I challenge anyone to actually rewatch ward v kov 1&2 & try to show me where in either of those fights did kov look better than version nelo fought,the only difference was that vs nelo kov fought much smarter & was having success doing so)

Boxrec gets hated on for their p4p but although its far from perfect at least theres zero chance of bias in the ranking,it is merely a rank of resumes without any eye test bs added in & every parameter such as method of victory, difficulty of opponent etc.etc is quantified & assigned a value that gets calculated into a formula thats transparent & locked in. Theres no teddy Atlas influencing the ranking by voting a 4-5 fight loma #1 like espns p4p
        Last edited by kushking; 12-13-2019, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Bud went undisputed @ 140. Hard to get ESPN and PBC together @ 147. I think he's the best in boxing. He's a killer and that switch-hitting ability is impressive. Go Bud!

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Its easy for fighters to not get popped for drugs when they go most career without yr rd vada & only fight for wbo trinkets

Are lineal and undisputed titles as good as WBO trinkets? What are you trying say? That Bud should be considered a cheat, despite the fact that he has passed VADA testing?

-- I see you edited your post, thats exactly what you implied.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              crawford hasnt beat anyone good at 147. His last GOOD win was postol.

He is delusional if he ever thought he was above Canelo, Canelo's resume is far and beyond anyone elses.
              Not one of his wins have been against fighters in their prime, stop it. Having Vegas judges behind you may help with your record but boxing fans see past that BS.
              Crawford has no controversial fights on his resume and fought the top fighters at 140... Something CCC has never done at any weight. Bud is #1.
              Loma has also fought more undefeated fighters than CCC, puts him at 2nd IMO.

Comment

Are lineal and undisputed titles as good as WBO trinkets? What are you trying say? That Bud should be considered a cheat, despite the fact that he has passed VADA testing?

I edited it before your post to avoid you thinking what you responded. My point wasn't to hate on bud nor say hes a cheat,my point was that Canelo was doing vada every fight from a very young age & lives in a country where eating at a restaurant will get you popped for clen. Crawford went after the easiest of all belts at ww,& he was no more unified at 140 than canelo was at mw after beating Jacobs. Crawford unified by fighting weak champs & then vacated rather than defend them even once,he then has fought 4 no hopers at ww that were penciled in as wins the minute he signed to fight them

The only way buds p4p #1 is if you rank him off 140, because hes looked (edit) "above average" at ww vs 3 legged stool like Jose "the Bullethole" Benevidez who Crawford had plenty trouble with even if the outcome was never in doubt. .
                Last edited by kushking; 12-13-2019, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Saul Alvarez and Vasyl Lomachenko have noteworthy stains on their record, that should be considered as much as their achievements in their climb up the ranks of the coveted P4P.

Canelo has had close questionable wins and a draw -- not including the one Saul had against Jorge Juarez when Canelo was a teenager. A failed Performance Enhancing Drugs test, which elicits doubt of Alvarez natural ability and also puts his wins into question prior to his failed PED test.

Bumchenko, lost to a glorified bum, gained significant accolades in the sport through political influence by his promoter ( Toprank ) and the sanctioning bodies ( most recently WBC ) and has struggled badly at his natural weight at 135.

Terence is spotless, free of any of these glaring and upsetting truths. Crawford is so feared and dominant that all the other welters over at PBC are avoiding him, despite the fact that he was a 140 pounder not long ago, this tells you who is the alpha among the P4P.

Terence Crawford is the best in the world.
                  Tiny Gamboa???

Comment

When has Bud fought bigger p4p boxers??? Actually Bud always looks bigger??? Just sayin

Comment

ESPN has to lie and change Loma record to 14-0-1
                      Canelo whose resume is full of catch-weights, rehydration clauses x 2 (Kovalev), rigged cards, PEDS and all kinds of other nonsense.
                      Crawford slate is clean

Crawford P4P 1

Comment

Working...
                      X