Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Don't Believe Loma, Canelo Have Passed Me On P4P List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Like you can fight one one one.

You jump ppl and don't fkn lie!!! Punk tell me you have not???
    Lol, you just revealed your age and your ZERO experience in boxing.. Yet you call a professional fighter a bum.

Permanent Ban Bet. Lomachenko Vs. Lopez. You ran your mouth heavily.. HEAVILY.

I know you won't be a coward now, will you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
      He beat an "old" kovalev who would have been destroyed by the two I mentioned, to claim lhw world belt. So he has to prove he can stay in that division, imo.
      So it has to be LHW. Not beat Smith or Benavidez at SMW? Again I ask you. Who should Crawford and Loma beat to maintain their spots? He got dropped and hurt multiple times by a 20-1 underdog in Kavaliauskas. That’s your P4P #1?

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
        So it has to be LHW. Not beat Smith or Benavidez at SMW? Again I ask you. Who should Crawford and Loma beat to maintain their spots? He got dropped and hurt multiple times by a 20-1 underdog in Kavaliauskas. That’s your P4P #1?
        I saw Crawford in huge difficulties last fight. It surprised me very much, but that's it. Anyway id like Crawford to face errol spence and pacman. And loma should face the new kid on the block, t lopez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
          That's NSB's P4P #1, yes. Because he beat an ATG in Jeff Horn. Just ask Crawford, he'll tell you as much

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            I hope he gets them sooner than later. I want to see him compete in his peak. I in no way putting him down. He just has not fought any good fighters at WW. Horn does not count.
            But...but Crawford said he DOES count! He beat the man that beat the man!

Comment

• If you beat Spence you’ll be #1 p4p no debate

Comment

• Unifying a super weak division is easy to do (140 Crawford’s weakest division) unify a stack 147 division that would mean something. so pretending to want to fight the best on your division but resigning with TR knowingly it would be hard to get good decent fights. To me sounds like a clear duck.

Comment

• What I find ironic is all those who use to lock jock Crawford's balls and nuts are now turning on him in favor of one of the PBC's most favourite fighters in Canelo Alvarez. A.K.A one of Money Mayweather's current bitches

Comment

• Interesting to see the new lists

Comment

• Lol Crawford hasn’t done squat ****tt compared to canelo and now Lopez

Comment

Working...
                      X