Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Don't Believe Loma, Canelo Have Passed Me On P4P List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Canelo. I'm a resume guy.
    Then you should have Manny Pacquaio as #1. If you disregard other important criteria: skills, dominance, consistency, experience.
    Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Compare what may be considered his best wins to Buds.
    What is Gennady's greatest victory, Kell Brook?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Then you should have Manny Pacquaio as #1. If you disregard other important criteria: skills, dominance, consistency, experience.

What is Gennady's greatest victory, Kell Brook?
      Well the names on the resume have to be the last few years not a decade ago.

Comment

Well the names on the resume have to be the last few years not a decade ago.
        Well to give Alvarez a shot in a head-to-head resume check against Pacquiao, I cut it down to 2016 to the present.

Manny Pacs resume in the last few years rivals Canelo's. Since 2016 Saul Alvarez has : Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Gennadiy Golovkin, Danny Jacobs, Rocky Fielding, Sergey Kovalev.

Compare to Manny's resume : Timothy Bradley Jr, Jessie Vargas, Jeff Horn ( controversial ), Lucas Matthysse, Adrien Broner, Keith Thurman ( Prime ), at 40 years of age is arguably a better catalog of work.

If you factor in weight, its not even close as Pacman is the GOAT when it comes to climbing the scales.

Comment

crawford hasnt beat anyone good at 147. His last GOOD win was postol.

He is delusional if he ever thought he was above Canelo, Canelo's resume is far and beyond anyone elses.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Well to give Alvarez a shot in a head-to-head resume check against Pacquiao, I cut it down to 2016 to the present.

Manny Pacs resume in the last few years rivals Canelo's. Since 2016 Saul Alvarez has : Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Gennadiy Golovkin, Danny Jacobs, Rocky Fielding, Sergey Kovalev.

Compare to Manny's resume : Timothy Bradley Jr, Jessie Vargas, Jeff Horn ( controversial ), Lucas Matthysse, Adrien Broner, Keith Thurman ( Prime ), at 40 years of age is arguably a better catalog of work.

If you factor in weight, its not even close as Pacman is the GOAT when it comes to climbing the scales.
            Lost to Horn. Thurman was nowhere near prime, he had a bad injury and looked like **** in his last fight. Canelo beat the boogeyman who many had P4P #1 and moved up two divisions to win a LHW title. Not even close.

Comment

I like Crawford, I really do. Skilled, talented fighter, with ZERO promotional attributes (outside of his talents) and hardly any promotion from his "promoters." Crawford's best scalp on his Resume is Gamboa, followed by Postol. Crawford hasn't done anything at welterweight to warrant being in the top 3 Welters right now, nor has he done anything to warrant being in the top 5 P4P, in my opinion.

Is he the most talented boxer in the world? No question about it, he is close to if not THE most talented. However, his level of opposition, courtesy of Arum, is absolutely killing his Career! Just think- Not even 3-4 days ago, Arum was saying he is having people in his stable move up and those would be Crawford's next opponents...Then came the backlash, and he then says Crawford-Porter is on his radar....So much for those PBC guys ducking Crawford right???

At the end of the day, Crawford has left much to be desired since the Indongo fight and he has no one to blame but himself and his promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Canelo unified that weight class and never uses drugs to cheat....
                Hey "factsarenice" try using some facts, Canelo PASSED all of his drug tests and has never cheated in any of his fights.

idiot.

Comment

Crawford is delusional if he thinks he's p4p #1. What has he done to earn it? Low blow Amir Khan? Beat up a one legged fighter? Look good on a punching bag?

GTFO.

Comment

Lost to Horn. Thurman was nowhere near prime, he had a bad injury and looked like **** in his last fight. Canelo beat the boogeyman who many had P4P #1 and moved up two divisions to win a LHW title. Not even close.
                    The 'Boogieman' was exposed by a overrated welter jumping up two weights ( Kelly Brook) and Danny Jacobs before Canelo got the controversial win over Gennady.

Dont get me started in that cash-out move by washed Sergey Kovalev.

Comment

Sorry Terence! You're a great fighter but you can't fight Indongo, Horn, Benavidez, Khan, and Kavaliauskas, and stay at #1. Not when these guys are fighting Gary Russell Jr., Golovkin, Jacobs, Rigo, Linares, and Kovalev!

Comment

Working...
                      X