Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Don't Believe Loma, Canelo Have Passed Me On P4P List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Don't Believe Loma, Canelo Have Passed Me On P4P List

By Keith Idec - NEW YORK Bob Arum introduced Terence Crawford on Wednesday the same way he glorifies Vasiliy Lomachenko. "Terence is worth the price of admission by himself," Arum said during a press conference at Madison Square Garden. "He is, pound-for-pound, the best fighter in the world." Countless boxing fans agree with Arum's...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boxingscene or any site that doesn’t have Canelo at # 1 are some biased idiots who are voting based on race more than anything but that’s what boxing has become over the years with these biased pro white fake boxing media.

Loma nor Crawford are nowhere near what Canelo has accomplished not even fucckin close yet you have these idiots stating otherwise.

Comment

Crawford is only second to Amir Khan on the P4P Most Delusional List

Comment

Canelo unified that weight class and never uses drugs to cheat....

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Boxingscene or any site that doesn’t have Canelo at # 1 are some biased idiots who are voting based on race more than anything but that’s what boxing has become over the years with these biased pro white fake boxing media.

Loma nor Crawford are nowhere near what Canelo has accomplished not even fucckin close yet you have these idiots stating otherwise.

Comment

The man from dildonia speaketh

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
          Crawford is only second to Amir Khan on the P4P Most Delusional List

Comment

Crawford

I do not understand. Bud has done everything that has been asked if him. PBC fighters do not want to fight him. Manny knows better than to even think about it. He would rather lose to Spence to further ice out Crawford to get back at Arum I am sure. Actually fighting Porter is not a good ideal. What's the point?? However, Porter would at least be willing to fight for another title.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post

Canelo is probably the whitest boxer right now. You don't get whiter than a ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Canelo unified that weight class and never uses drugs to cheat....
                Canelo passed all tests for all his fights. For Fight 1, passed, Fight 2, passed. VADA testing made sure he passed before murking Golovkin.

120 Days for the rematch and Canelo went Mexican style on GGG. Random dates are the responsibility from VADA.

Comment

Krusher suggests Crawford to accept the facts.

Comment

Canelo certainly ahead of him

Comment

Working...
                    X