No announcement yet.

Be Honest, Luis Ortiz > Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Honest, Luis Ortiz > Andy Ruiz

Wilder's 2 KO wins over Ortiz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joshua going 1-1 against a 5'10 fat turd with the footspeed of a turtle

Ortiz would box his head off havana style.

Ortiz has done nothing. Most overrated fighter in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

He beat Tony Thompson and Bryant Jennings both top 10 at the time.

Ruiz has done nothing except beat Joshua. that says how bad Joshua is.

Comment

Youre insane. Ruiz lost to parker. Has ortiz lost to parker?!?! I think not. Ruiz fastest hands and most pop out of every HW not named Joshua. Ruiz ATG

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          I thought that was Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            Youre insane. Ruiz lost to parker. Has ortiz lost to parker?!?! I think not. Ruiz fastest hands and most pop out of every HW not named Joshua. Ruiz ATG
            fast hands mean nothing when you move like a turtle.

longer reach fighters with faster legs will always outbox you. that's why Ortiz would whitewash Ruiz.

Hell even Stiverne would beat Ruiz.

Comment

I'd honestly favor Ortiz over AJ right now after that pathetic performance tbh...

Comment

Looking at Ruiz and Ortiz resume, then definitely Ruiz. He has fought two notable name in their primes, won one and lost the other, Ortiz has fought two notable names (Lost to one and won the other). But Ruiz's won was more significant because he beat a bigger name and was a world champion. Ortiz beat Jennings who isn't much more than a Seth Mitchell.

Comment

Ortiz would comfortably outbox Ruiz.

Ruiz is rubbish and always has been, it's a disgrace that Joshua got knocked out by him tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Looking at Ruiz and Ortiz resume, then definitely Ruiz. He has fought two notable name in their primes, won one and lost the other, Ortiz has fought two notable names (Lost to one and won the other). But Ruiz's won was more significant because he beat a bigger name and was a world champion. Ortiz beat Jennings who isn't much more than a Seth Mitchell.
                    you can't go by resume.

going by resume Michael Moorer beat Holyfield and was world champ. David Tua never beat a hall of famer and was never world champ yet he almost killed Michael Moorer heads up.

Luck and styles matter.

Andy Ruiz is 5'10 300 lbs, T-Rex arms with the slowest footspeed i have ever seen. He can be outboxed by the likes of Ortiz easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X