No announcement yet.

Be Honest, Luis Ortiz > Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    Ortiz doesn’t lose a second of the fight to Ruiz and probably stops him.

Ruiz is the isn’t even a top 10 heavyweight.
    Ruiz’s last performance isn’t indicative of his full potential. He’s a good fighter, and in my opinion probably number four right at present. Maybe Ortiz was better a couple of years ago, but I don’t think he is now. And Ruiz has a solid jaw. I don’t think Ortiz stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Ortiz would comfortably outbox Ruiz.

Ruiz is rubbish and always has been, it's a disgrace that Joshua got knocked out by him tbh.
      By what standard did he set that you think he would do that? Not only is Ortiz slow in his feet, slow in his hand speed, has **** stamina, Ortiz is also chinny.

Ruiz would **** him up and AJ would destroy him inside 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        Yeah because beating up an NSB poster would help improve said resume.
        :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          By what standard did he set that you think he would do that? Not only is Ortiz slow in his feet, slow in his hand speed, has **** stamina, Ortiz is also chinny.

Ruiz would **** him up and AJ would destroy him inside 6 rounds.
          Just because Wilder knocked him out, doesn't mean he's chinny. Wilder has freak power.

Ortiz is faster on his feet than Ruiz, has more boxing skill/pedigree and is in better shape.

The only thing Ruiz is ****ing up is the buffet table.

Comment

Are we talking in boxing or demolishing buffets?? Because i think its a draw in buffets

Comment

They should fight to find out.

Beating guys like Hammer and Thompson proves nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                Wilder's 2 KO wins over Ortiz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joshua going 1-1 against a 5'10 fat turd with the footspeed of a turtle

Ortiz would box his head off havana style.
                How about a game of fill in the blank?

"I 1st thought WOW Luis Ortiz is a monster, easily up there as one of the best in the division when he beat ___________ ."

"Luis Ortiz did really well when he won the ___ world title by beating ____ _____"

And finally,

"After 43 fights, 10 title defences, the best win on Deontay Wilders resume is _____ _____"
                Last edited by DaNeutral.; 12-09-2019, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Just because Wilder knocked him out, doesn't mean he's chinny. Wilder has freak power.

Ortiz is faster on his feet than Ruiz, has more boxing skill/pedigree and is in better shape.

The only thing Ruiz is ****ing up is the buffet table.
                  Luis Ortiz couldn't do **** to a bum rat in Malik Scott but he would be good enough to beat Ruiz

Comment

you can't go by resume.

Yes you can. resume is everything.

Why don`t people take pro boxing seriously? because top 1-5 guys are fighting guys ranked 15 -20.

You can`t claim who is better if guys never fight.

Comment

Wilder's 2 KO wins over Ortiz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joshua going 1-1 against a 5'10 fat turd with the footspeed of a turtle

Ortiz would box his head off havana style.
                      I dont know that Ortiz can go 12 hard rounds anymore. We know Ruiz will be there to the end.

I could see Ortiz cruising to a solid points win only to get clipped and hurt and possibly stopped late. Similar to the Wilder fights I guess. Certainly Ortiz is the more talented of the two though.

Comment

Working...
                      X