No announcement yet.

Be Honest, Luis Ortiz > Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Let’s be honest. The only way to know who is the better fighter is to..........HAVE THEM FIGHT EACH OTHER!!!!!
    Tell it to that bull**** spouting liar Wilder - he's a fuuuking lying coward.

Comment

• Looking at the fight and how ponderous Ortiz was..... I would say Ruiz rips him to shreds inside And knocks him out.
      Ortiz only claim to fame was Bryant Jennings and Jennings has no punch.
      You have fury getting beaten up by Otto Wallin and scraping past with a W.
      All fury or wilder has to do is sign on the dotted line and make a career huge payday against AJ but they won’t and would rather earn 5 million each.
      I cannot work that out and all I can put it down to is they both know they will lose but at least in February one of them will be out the equation with there rematch and then we will see who signs for a mega purse.

Comment

• Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
        The second fight was not necessary- though, he just took that to avoid Whyte.
        Agreed it wasn't really necessary...but it wasn't to "avoid Whyte". It was more boxing politics that goes back to 2017 or even before. Too long a story but most people know even if they won't like to admit.

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
        Everyone is sleeping on Whyte. He's better than Fury and Ortiz, and that is why Deontay is ducking him.
        Whyte better than Fury? Are you high?

Whyte, Parker, Ruiz, Ortiz are all second-tier and about the same level at this time. Fury, Wilder, and AJ are the first tier.

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
        Finkel can steer Wilder to 50 wins, but it won't mean.much unless he steps up and fights Whyte, AJ, Dubois, Ajagba and more.
        None of top tier is likely to fight Dubois or Ajagba anytime soon.

Not Wilder, not Fury, and not Joshua. It is a high-risk low-reward fight at this point. No fight until Dubois builds a profile and climbs the ranks. He's certainly got the talent. Ajagba is more raw and needs to polish his skills, otherwise, he will get outclassed.

Comment

Working...
        X