No announcement yet.

Wilder's punch is for real. But Ortiz is and always was crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    Its obvious you don't have an idea what was going on.
    The guy is a pbc undercard fighter.
    Whyte wanted him for a ppv event in the UK but he preferred an undercard fight for the pbc.
    You can't blame anyone for his shallow resume.
    Dude you don't even know what's going on. All we know is what is fed to us from promoters and fighters. You just choose what side to believe. I'm following a pattern of fighters who haven't and refuse to step foot into the ring with Ortiz. It's easy to see why, because he is a southpaw with power and can box. High risk, low reward. That's how fighters like him have been treated since boxing started

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      I said it many times. Ortiz is the most hyped guy in game ever. He has none serious amateur pedigree and his best win is Jennings.
      Jennings is a good fighter, look at Andy Ruiz, who did he beat? Jennings gave Wlad his toughest bout in a decade and that W over Perez was good.

When you don't rank Jennings properly it throws off the entire HW scene. Now people wondering why Ruiz can beat AJ, why Shyte went life and death with Rivas etc. But it all makes sense when you rank BJ where he deserves to be ranked.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Let's see.. why would anyone choose an undefeated trash talking new yorker for a new york debut over an unknown cuban who was just KOd?

Sure doesn't make sense!
        who did miller beat that makes his unbeaten record so impressive?

Comment

Ortiz is crap but whyte, and chisora are great.... of course a brit would say this... of the batch of HWs we have Ortiz is one of the best, not like we have many to chose from, id rather just enjoy what we have instead of complaining all day when its not in the favor of my fighter or region, any southpaw with decent skill will always be a decent fight... would love to see Ortiz vs other top Hws

Comment

when aj beat takaam you all said he was a good fighter and good win, the same with every other mediocre fighter aj beats but when its wilder everyone is a scrub or you find a way to downplay the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              who did miller beat that makes his unbeaten record so impressive?
              imagine if aj beat Ortiz, would he suck then?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                when aj beat takaam you all said he was a good fighter and good win, the same with every other mediocre fighter aj beats but when its wilder everyone is a scrub or you find a way to downplay the win.
                they do the same all the time....they made dom wade, willie Monroe, Curtis stevens and lemiuex all into good fighters for a moment or two....they even said kell brook was a legit MW once or twice....whatever they have to say to fit the agenda at hand...

I feel like their idol getting trashed by a 25-1 dog with breasts has made them twice as insecure as they used to be

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  they do the same all the time....they made dom wade, willie Monroe, Curtis stevens and lemiuex all into good fighters for a moment or two....they even said kell brook was a legit MW once or twice....whatever they have to say to fit the agenda at hand...

I feel like their idol getting trashed by a 25-1 dog with breasts has made them twice as insecure as they used to be
                  yes indeed, they make the boards unbearable at times with their insecurities, I thought after AJ they would humble down but they haven't learned their lesson yet... and whats up with Whytes drug test?????

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    yes indeed, they make the boards unbearable at times with their insecurities, I thought after AJ they would humble down but they haven't learned their lesson yet... and whats up with Whytes drug test?????
                    who cares about whyte

the guy beats lucas browne and theyre talking about him fighting Charles martin lol

wilder said hed knock him out if hearn had promised him AJ right after....hearn wouldn't do it....whyte is garbage and would get his light put out easily by the HW king the bronze bomber

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Dude you don't even know what's going on. All we know is what is fed to us from promoters and fighters. You just choose what side to believe. I'm following a pattern of fighters who haven't and refuse to step foot into the ring with Ortiz. It's easy to see why, because he is a southpaw with power and can box. High risk, low reward. That's how fighters like him have been treated since boxing started
                      Am not buying into that BS. He had his chances, he made his choice to be an undercard fighter.
                      As far as am concern hez the most overrated HW fighter of this generation.
                      I ad give chisora a chance at this moment to beat him by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X