Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Garcia, Canelo-Kovalev, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    kid, I am a stud

FACT: studs do not bet with effeminate crybaby's

pick up your bottom lip... give yourself an uppercut... and stop crying

Who is the P4P #1 best fighter in the world ? ..........
    https://www.si.com/boxing/2019/11/04...for-pound-king

a 50 plus yr old stud who uses gifs like a 13 yr old b**-h? Lmaooo. Fog. You're a clown. I sonned you, won the bet that you proposed and now you're trying to back track and deflect because this account is the only thing you have going on your pathetic senile life. The only thing effeminate in this debate is the way you shamelessly defend a clear duck strictly because you have a man crush on a fighter that's nearly half your age. You're like those cuck ass losers who's girl is cheating on them but they refuse to see the truth that's right in their face. Delete your account, ya old sucker for love f@g.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
      Just leave it alone bro. As I always say, the diehards or denialists don’t even acknowledge testimony before a camera. Lol GGG can say whatever he wants he’ll never be criticized or analyzed for it, just dogmatic benefit or doubt for him! Lil’G in dis thang mayne!
      you should mind your business and stop interjecting in debates you know nothing about. I've already said ggg ducked ward and lara, but... It's clear as day that Canelo ducked ggg for nearly 2 yrs and made up lame excuses as to why. Now you and the other cuck have about 50000 posts between the 2 of you and 0 rep to show for it. It's like 2 Canelo loving ret@rds sharing a brain but can't put together 1 coherent or logical argument. Stay in your lane, b***h boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        a 50 plus yr old stud who uses gifs like a 13 yr old b**-h? Lmaooo. Fog. You're a clown. I sonned you, won the bet that you proposed and now you're trying to back track and deflect because this account is the only thing you have going on your pathetic senile life. The only thing effeminate in this debate is the way you shamelessly defend a clear duck strictly because you have a man crush on a fighter that's nearly half your age. You're like those cuck ass losers who's girl is cheating on them but they refuse to see the truth that's right in their face. Delete your account, ya old sucker for love f@g.
        yeah but you and the Walrus stroke it to Edwards behind the scenes. Wise Up! Lil'G old news burh! Jrock loves Canelo doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          kid, I am a stud

FACT: studs do not bet with effeminate crybaby's
          looks like Jab Jab and Walrus want the smoke! They think Timestamps don't exist up in dis hoe mayne!

HERE: BREADMAN EDWARDS says ''Canelo said he was too small...'' TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

HERE: GGG SAYS Canelo IS TOO BIG FOR 155! LMAO!
          TIMESTAMPED CLICK TO PLAY!

So if GGG can rehydrate NORTH OF 173lbs then why DA FUQ WOULD HE CARE IF IN THEORY Canelo is 175? 2lbs? FFS!

This is definite PROOF THAT GGG DUCKED CANELO AT THE CATCHWEIGHT! GGG DUCKED CANELO'S BLUFF!

BREADMAN even lies to say ''he was too small.'' Breadman doesn't want to admit that Canelo had an open invite for GGG. Canelo never ran his mouth about GGG. It was GGG's fans and Abel that ran their mouth and it came to bite them.

Comment

looks like Jab Jab and Walrus want the smoke! They think Timestamps don't exist up in dis hoe mayne!

HERE: BREADMAN EDWARDS says ''Canelo said he was too small...'' TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

HERE: GGG SAYS Canelo IS TOO BIG FOR 155! LMAO!
            TIMESTAMPED CLICK TO PLAY!

So if GGG can rehydrate NORTH OF 173lbs then why DA FUQ WOULD HE CARE IF IN THEORY Canelo is 175? 2lbs? FFS!

This is definite PROOF THAT GGG DUCKED CANELO AT THE CATCHWEIGHT! GGG DUCKED CANELO'S BLUFF!

BREADMAN even lies to say ''he was too small.'' Breadman doesn't want to admit that Canelo had an open invite for GGG. Canelo never ran his mouth about GGG. It was GGG's fans and Abel that ran their mouth and it came to bite them.
            You actually proved my point cornball. If you listen to the rest of the video, bread says, ggg was avoided until he was in his mid 30s regardless of the reason you want to give. He said he doesn't blame Canelo for avoiding him because Canelo would've got "wrecked", but they still avoided him. Checkmate b***h. Thats a clear duck.

Here are some more facts for you, when Canelo weighed in at 155, he consistently rehydrated up to the same weight on the day of the fight, if not more, than what ggg did weighing in at 160. So how was he really too small?

Also, why don't you explain why Canelo had no problem going from 154 to 163. 5 for Chavez Jr and never said he needed to grow into the weight? Why didn't he have a problem going from 160-168 for fielding and never said he needed to grow into the weight? Why didn't he have an issue going from 160-175 for Kovalev and never spoke about growing into the weight? It's because he knew those were lesser risk challenges and he didn't want smoke with ggg. Further proof of a duck

Last point, you're also leaving out that aside from a 155 catch weight, Oscar was only willing to offer ggg a flat fee of 10 mil at first. What fighter in the world would accept that offer when they know that they'd get around 25 mil with a ppv cut? Which btw, is what ggg got when the fight finally happened. No fighter will take a flat fee for a fight that will do over 1 mil ppv buys guaranteed. Nice try but now you need to hold a massive L just like that other old head ret@rd.

Comment

You actually proved my point cornball. If you listen to the rest of the video, bread says, ggg was avoided until he was in his mid 30s regardless of the reason you want to give. He said he doesn't blame Canelo for avoiding him because Canelo would've got "wrecked", but they still avoided him. Checkmate b***h. Thats a clear duck.

Here are some more facts for you, when Canelo weighed in at 155, he consistently rehydrated up to the same weight on the day of the fight, if not more, than what ggg did weighing in at 160. So how was he really too small?

Also, why don't you explain why Canelo had no problem going from 154 to 163. 5 for Chavez Jr and never said he needed to grow into the weight? Why didn't he have a problem going from 160-168 for fielding and never said he needed to grow into the weight? Why didn't he have an issue going from 160-175 for Kovalev and never spoke about growing into the weight? It's because he knew those were lesser risk challenges and he didn't want smoke with ggg. Further proof of a duck

Last point, you're also leaving out that aside from a 155 catch weight, Oscar was only willing to offer ggg a flat fee of 10 mil at first. What fighter in the world would accept that offer when they know that they'd get around 25 mil with a ppv cut? Which btw, is what ggg got when the fight finally happened. No fighter will take a flat fee for a fight that will do over 1 mil ppv buys guaranteed. Nice try but now you need to hold a massive L just like that other old head ret@rd.
              OWNED!

GGG wanted the winner of Pac vs Floyd at 154...

Comment

OWNED!

GGG wanted the winner of Pac vs Floyd at 154...
                good job avoiding all the facts I just owned you with and deflecting from the main point.

But here's the difference, mayweather vs pac winner was the biggest pay day in boxing. Anyone in boxing would've cut off a leg to have that fight. Canelo wasn't anywhere near that at the time. Canelo's ppv vs Cotto only sold 900k and his ppv vs Khan only sold 400k. Mayweather vs pac sold 4 mil ppvs. Huge difference. Canelo wasn't worth the weight cutting sacrafice nor the low ball flat fee offer.

Canelo on the other hand went on to take lesser risk fights for less money than he would've made vs ggg. And again, his excuses of needing to grown into a new weight class has already been proven as a lie since he jumped up way more than 5 pounds for Chavez Jr, fielding and kovalev. Get this through your head... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME. I'm way too smart for you.

Comment

good job avoiding all the facts I just owned you with and deflecting from the main point.
                  Stopped reading here. I done my part. I’ll let aboutfkntime continue schooling you.

Hit me on the rebound in future Mailbag threads! Jrock riding Canelo wave is all she wrote! We in dis thang mayne!

Comment

Just leave it alone bro. As I always say, the diehards or denialists don’t even acknowledge testimony before a camera. Lol GGG can say whatever he wants he’ll never be criticized or analyzed for it, just dogmatic benefit or doubt for him! Lil’G in dis thang mayne!

fcuk that shlt-talking butt-monkey

I will just bury the clown with facts

Comment

if you actually had a reason to cry... we would simply let you cry

but you are only crying because you enjoy it

you are just a whiney piece-of-shlt... so don't flatter yourself kid

FACT: Mr "anyone from 154-168" killed THREE HUGE fights over weight LMAO

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... Mr "anyone from 154-168" stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up... WHICH IS A BLATANT NEXT-LEVEL DUCK... exactly like the stunt they pulled with Ward at 168

they were willing to fight at 168... just not against Andre Ward lol

moron... they PUBLICLY stated that they were willing to fight at 154 AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... what don't you get about that? ... the fact is, Golovkin could have taken that fight, BUT HE CHOSE NOT TO... so, STOP CRYING BlTCH

FACT: refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A loooool

FACT: the common-denominator in ALL those failed fights was... Mr "anyone from 154-168"

FACT: you are a faeces-smearing moron

Comment

Working...
                      X