Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Garcia, Canelo-Kovalev, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
    looks like Jab Jab and Walrus want the smoke! They think Timestamps don't exist up in dis hoe mayne!

HERE: BREADMAN EDWARDS says ''Canelo said he was too small...'' TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

HERE: GGG SAYS Canelo IS TOO BIG FOR 155! LMAO!
    TIMESTAMPED CLICK TO PLAY!

So if GGG can rehydrate NORTH OF 173lbs then why DA FUQ WOULD HE CARE IF IN THEORY Canelo is 175? 2lbs? FFS!

This is definite PROOF THAT GGG DUCKED CANELO AT THE CATCHWEIGHT! GGG DUCKED CANELO'S BLUFF!

BREADMAN even lies to say ''he was too small.'' Breadman doesn't want to admit that Canelo had an open invite for GGG. Canelo never ran his mouth about GGG. It was GGG's fans and Abel that ran their mouth and it came to bite them.

that dumb kid just loooooves to cry in public

first, lil'G totally refused to negotiate on weight with 153lb Cotto and 155lb Canelo... then a few months later, lil'G stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154 but nobody will step up

there is absolutely nothing to discuss here

FACT: lil'G could have taken that fight, but he CHOSE not to... because he is full of shlt and very timid when it comes to opponent selection

FACT: Canelo could have taken that fight, but he chose not to hand Golovkin a undeserved advantage

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      that dumb kid just loooooves to cry in public

first, lil'G totally refused to negotiate on weight with 153lb Cotto and 155lb Canelo... then a few months later, lil'G stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154 but nobody will step up

there is absolutely nothing to discuss here

FACT: lil'G could have taken that fight, but he CHOSE not to... because he is full of shlt and very timid when it comes to opponent selection

FACT: Canelo could have taken that fight, but he chose not to hand Golovkin a undeserved advantage
      Let's JUST TAKE THE SIMPLEST Approach to PROVE WHY GGG ducked.

We all know EVERY BOXER has variance, different than one another on fight night. This is a fact. Be it 1-5lbs.

Gennady said in the video I embedded, ''Canelo is 155 and next day 175... he too big, not respect to sport.''

So, is GGG trying to say this:

1.) ''I can be north of 173lbs on fight night, but not Canelo.''
      2.) ''It's actually REALLY HARD for me to make 155, that's the real reason why I can't find Canelo, but Floyd or Pac yes because they don't hit as hard.''
      3.) ''Lemieux and Jacobs don't rehydrate to 175 like Canelo on fight night...that's why I can't do 155 with Canelo.''
      4.) ''I will be 173lbs on fight night with Canelo and he will be 2lbs more than me on fight night like any other boxing match..''
      5.) ''When I finally fought Canelo, I was still bigger than him in both fights!''

As we can see, GGG fails with every excuse above. He ducked Canelo at his 155 bluff. Canelo wasn't even Middleweight Champion yet. This is what happens when deys run dey moufs!

GGG a dumbass like Breadman

Comment

Stopped reading here. I done my part. I’ll let aboutfkntime continue schooling you.

Hit me on the rebound in future Mailbag threads! Jrock riding Canelo wave is all she wrote! We in dis thang mayne!
        you just interjected and got your ass sent packing. The same way your mother should do with your 40 yr old virgin ass.Good job quitting
        .. You must be Mexican. They love quitting. Hold your L along with the other b***h.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          if you actually had a reason to cry... we would simply let you cry

but you are only crying because you enjoy it

you are just a whiney piece-of-shlt... so don't flatter yourself kid

FACT: Mr "anyone from 154-168" killed THREE HUGE fights over weight LMAO

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... Mr "anyone from 154-168" stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up... WHICH IS A BLATANT NEXT-LEVEL DUCK... exactly like the stunt they pulled with Ward at 168

they were willing to fight at 168... just not against Andre Ward lol

moron... they PUBLICLY stated that they were willing to fight at 154 AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... what don't you get about that? ... the fact is, Golovkin could have taken that fight, BUT HE CHOSE NOT TO... so, STOP CRYING BlTCH

FACT: refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A loooool

FACT: the common-denominator in ALL those failed fights was... Mr "anyone from 154-168"

FACT: you are a faeces-smearing moron
          You can't type your way out of this one. You lost the bet, delete your account in 6 days, fk boy. Ohh.. Almost forgot, you're an old ass f@g.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            you just interjected and got your ass sent packing. The same way your mother should do with your 40 yr old virgin ass.Good job quitting
            .. You must be Mexican. They love quitting. Hold your L along with the other b***h.
            Jrock a fan of Canelo doe. Jrock's admiration over your Lil'G wagon bruh!

Comment

Jrock a fan of Canelo doe. Jrock's admiration over your Lil'G wagon bruh!
              j Rick also thinks Canelo should've fought ggg instead of ducking him and dropping his belt..
              https://youtu.be/8OfPhHr2p6A

Lmaooo when will you learn, you can't fkn with me... Ya dumb ass.

Comment

j Rick also thinks Canelo should've fought ggg instead of ducking him and dropping his belt..
                https://youtu.be/8OfPhHr2p6A

Lmaooo when will you learn, you can't fkn with me... Ya dumb ass.
                Do you know what ''chronological order'' means? If we go by your logic, did Jrock somehow dismiss 2016 and preferred to be a Canelo fan as of late?

Now go shine my shoes!

Comment

Do you know what ''chronological order'' means? If we go by your logic, did Jrock somehow dismiss 2016 and preferred to be a Canelo fan as of late?

Now go shine my shoes!
                  you clearly don't understand the chronological order of my debate with the old head. This is strictly about whether Canelo ducked ggg or if ggg ducked canelo back in 2015 /16. So my video is right on point with what's being debated... Dumbass. You fail at every turn. I'm telling you, stop messing with me unless you enjoy personal embarrassment.

Comment

Let's JUST TAKE THE SIMPLEST Approach to PROVE WHY GGG ducked.

We all know EVERY BOXER has variance, different than one another on fight night. This is a fact. Be it 1-5lbs.

Gennady said in the video I embedded, ''Canelo is 155 and next day 175... he too big, not respect to sport.''

So, is GGG trying to say this:

1.) ''I can be north of 173lbs on fight night, but not Canelo.''
                    2.) ''It's actually REALLY HARD for me to make 155, that's the real reason why I can't find Canelo, but Floyd or Pac yes because they don't hit as hard.''
                    3.) ''Lemieux and Jacobs don't rehydrate to 175 like Canelo on fight night...that's why I can't do 155 with Canelo.''
                    4.) ''I will be 173lbs on fight night with Canelo and he will be 2lbs more than me on fight night like any other boxing match..''
                    5.) ''When I finally fought Canelo, I was still bigger than him in both fights!''

As we can see, GGG fails with every excuse above. He ducked Canelo at his 155 bluff. Canelo wasn't even Middleweight Champion yet. This is what happens when deys run dey moufs!

GGG a dumbass like Breadman

the point is...

... no matter which one of those excuses worked for Golovkin...

... that "anyone from 154-168" line sure turned out to be a pile of horse shlt

Comment

You can't type your way out of this one. You lost the bet, delete your account in 6 days, fk boy. Ohh.. Almost forgot, you're an old ass f@g.

it appears that you are just a shlthead fanboy...

Comment

Working...
                      X