Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Garcia, Canelo-Kovalev, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    our debate and bet was over whether Canelo ducked ggg or if ggg ducked canelo. You said you wanted to bet and take the words if ward as proof and not bread. Well fine, the Ward video spoke about ggg ducking ward... Not canelo. I've flat out said, you can accuse ggg of ducking both ward and lara and would be right. So you've proven 0 with the ward video as it relates to Canelo and ggg and now you have to delete your account. You lost! I've posted several videos of credible people saying Canelo was ducking ggg. He used catch weights and flat fee offers to appease his ****** fan base (like you) into thinking he wanted to fight but he and golden boy knew that nobody would accept that offer. You want to drain a fighter and offer him less than 10-15 mil than he deserved (and eventually got)? You've shown no videos of anyone credible saying ggg ducked canelo. Checkmate b***h! You lost the bet. As a show of good faith i'll give you 1 week to close your account and say your goodbyes to the other canelo nut lickers.
    It's obvious he didn't want to fight Golovkin after he won a title at Middleweight. He was supposed to take a tune up fight to get used to the weight. So he proceeded to fight Smith and Khan two fighters from a lower weight class. How does that prepare him for Middleweight. It doesnt. Then he jumps up to 168 to fight Chavez skipping over 160 where he had been crying that hes too small. The guy is a liar. He's lied to the public and to his fans. He screwed around for almost two years before he got in the ring with Golovkin then fought like a scared fighter. The two year stalling tactic was designed to age Golovkin untill Canelo saw signs of slippage. He clearly ducked Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      It's obvious he didn't want to fight Golovkin after he won a title at Middleweight. He was supposed to take a tune up fight to get used to the weight. So he proceeded to fight Smith and Khan two fighters from a lower weight class. How does that prepare him for Middleweight. It doesnt. Then he jumps up to 168 to fight Chavez skipping over 160 where he had been crying that hes too small. The guy is a liar. He's lied to the public and to his fans. He screwed around for almost two years before he got in the ring with Golovkin then fought like a scared fighter. The two year stalling tactic was designed to age Golovkin untill Canelo saw signs of slippage. He clearly ducked Golovkin.
      exactly, I can't believe there are idiots who "to this day!" (wilder voice) believe that nonsense excuse about needing to grow into mw. He jumped up 9 and a half pounds from 1 fight to the next to face Chavez Jr, he jumped 8 pounds immediately to face fielding, he jumped 15 pounds from 1 fight to the next to fight Kovalev, but whined and cried about jumping 5 pounds for ggg. Clearly an obvious duck that only an idiot would defend.

Comment

our debate and bet was over whether Canelo ducked ggg or if ggg ducked canelo. You said you wanted to bet and take the words if ward as proof and not bread. Well fine, the Ward video spoke about ggg ducking ward... Not canelo. I've flat out said, you can accuse ggg of ducking both ward and lara and would be right. So you've proven 0 with the ward video as it relates to Canelo and ggg and now you have to delete your account. You lost! I've posted several videos of credible people saying Canelo was ducking ggg. He used catch weights and flat fee offers to appease his ****** fan base (like you) into thinking he wanted to fight but he and golden boy knew that nobody would accept that offer. You want to drain a fighter and offer him less than 10-15 mil than he deserved (and eventually got)? You've shown no videos of anyone credible saying ggg ducked canelo. Checkmate b***h! You lost the bet. As a show of good faith i'll give you 1 week to close your account and say your goodbyes to the other canelo nut lickers.

son, we do not have a... " bet "

I told you... I do not bet with whiney little shltheads on the internet

besides... there is nothing to check, the situation is crystal clear

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... Mr "anyone from 154-168" stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up...

FACT: you cannot make that shlt up

FACT: refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A loooool

/" bet "... so, pack up your shlt and plss off

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

as you excitedly jump on that idiot's ****... remember, he said this...

"you can accuse ggg of ducking both ward and lara and would be right"

you may now proceed to slink quietly out the back door

and btw son... the guy who totally refused to negotiate on weight with Cotto/Canelo... but than excitedly insisted that he is willing to fight anyone at 154... CLEARLY ducked Cotto and Canelo LMAO

you were never going to be able to ignore the elephant for long

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            son, we do not have a... " bet "

I told you... I do not bet with whiney little shltheads on the internet

besides... there is nothing to check, the situation is crystal clear

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... Mr "anyone from 154-168" stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up...

FACT: you cannot make that shlt up

FACT: refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A loooool

/" bet "... so, pack up your shlt and plss off
            you proposed the ward bet, did you not? You were proven wrong. You've provided 0 videos of anyone claiming ggg ducked canelo while I've provided multiple stating the opposite. You lost. Don't make me regret giving you a reprieve of 1 week to delete your account. You've lost. You've already shown yourself to be a groupie Puss, but now you're proving yourself to be a shameless loser with no pride by not planning on honoring a bet that you proposed? Game over old man, you lost, delete the account. I mean, it's not like you'll be giving up a ton of rep points. You have close to 40000 posts and 0 rep anyway. Lmaooooooo

Comment

as you excitedly jump on that idiot's ****... remember, he said this...

"you can accuse ggg of ducking both ward and lara and would be right"

you may now proceed to slink quietly out the back door

and btw son... the guy who totally refused to negotiate on weight with Cotto/Canelo... but than excitedly insisted that he is willing to fight anyone at 154... CLEARLY ducked Cotto and Canelo LMAO

you were never going to be able to ignore the elephant for long
              You're seeing elephants in the room again. You were off that for a while but now it's back. Stay off the booze.. ...

Comment

• Jrock a fan of Canelo. I find the Breadman cheerleaders to be counter productive with their agenda to discredit Canelo. lol

If Jrock and Breadman shared the same viewpoint, you'd never hear Jrock and many other praising Canelo. but what do fighters know...

Comment

you proposed the ward bet, did you not? You were proven wrong. You've provided 0 videos of anyone claiming ggg ducked canelo while I've provided multiple stating the opposite. You lost. Don't make me regret giving you a reprieve of 1 week to delete your account. You've lost. You've already shown yourself to be a groupie Puss, but now you're proving yourself to be a shameless loser with no pride by not planning on honoring a bet that you proposed? Game over old man, you lost, delete the account. I mean, it's not like you'll be giving up a ton of rep points. You have close to 40000 posts and 0 rep anyway. Lmaooooooo

clownboy, I am not required to provide anything... because there is no " bet "

there are only facts

FACT: Mr "anyone from 154-168" killed THREE HUGE fights over weight LMAO

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... Mr "anyone from 154-168" stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up... WHICH IS A BLATANT NEXT-LEVEL DUCK... exactly like the stunt they pulled with Ward at 168

they were willing to fight at 168... just not against Andre Ward lol

moron... they PUBLICLY stated that they were willing to fight at 154 AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... what don't you get about that? ... the fact is, Golovkin could have taken that fight, BUT HE CHOSE NOT TO... so, STOP CRYING BlTCH

FACT: the common-denominator in ALL those failed fights was... Mr "anyone from 154-168"

FACT: you are a faeces-smearing moron

and, oh btw... Canelo fought Golovkin TWICE !!

I did remember to tell you to stop crying, right... ?

Comment

• Ward Cotto Canelo...

the 2010's was a bad era to pull that "anyone from 154-168" stunt

Comment

clownboy, I am not required to provide anything... because there is no " bet "

there are only facts

FACT: Mr "anyone from 154-168" killed THREE HUGE fights over weight LMAO

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... Mr "anyone from 154-168" stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up... WHICH IS A BLATANT NEXT-LEVEL DUCK... exactly like the stunt they pulled with Ward at 168

they were willing to fight at 168... just not against Andre Ward lol

moron... they PUBLICLY stated that they were willing to fight at 154 AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... what don't you get about that? ... the fact is, Golovkin could have taken that fight, BUT HE CHOSE NOT TO... so, STOP CRYING BlTCH

FACT: the common-denominator in ALL those failed fights was... Mr "anyone from 154-168"

FACT: you are a faeces-smearing moron

and, oh btw... Canelo fought Golovkin TWICE !!

I did remember to tell you to stop crying, right... ?
                      so you proposed a bet, lost, and now are backing out? Figures, backing out and defending pusses who back out is literally all that you do with your life. You can try and save face all you want but you lost the bet. Delete your account, ya old ass f@g.

Comment

Working...
                      X