Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Garcia, Canelo-Kovalev, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    nah, I am down-talking you... you crybaby ret4rd

all that talk about bread hating Canelo is over-rated and misplaced

bread said that Canelo is at MASTER-CLASS level, and he is so special that his opponents can feel it in the ring, and are intimidated... including Golovkin

I agree with nearly everything that bread said about Canelo

* the PED issue still has a question mark... and always will

it was probably accidental, but that is why fighters need to be sooooo careful... hard luck for Canelo, but at least he did the right thing with the hair-follicle examination and full-testing

* the A-side sometimes does get favoritism

big fkn deal, so what.... it was exactly the same for everyone else... pacfans used to brag about Manny always calling the shots LMAO

Golovkin should have taken the fights he avoided, and become that star himself

the only real thing I disagree with bread about is... he completely ignores the lies, deception, and manipulation, from Team Golovkin... he knows that Golovkin ducked Ward, so he knows why... but, for some reason he cannot see that they pulled the exact same stunt with MULTIPLE other fighters

no big deal, but I think that bread keeps it pretty real... his apparent ignorance about the lies/ducking from Team Golovkin is a little baffling, but breadman is too credible to burn his playbook over one little issue

something is up there, not sure what
    ... maybe he does not pay any attention to the media and to forums, which is where most of the lies were told/re-hashed... maybe he legitimately took them at their word, forgetting the lies/manipulations with Ward... not sure?

other than that, the dude is a goldmine... there is a reason why knowledgeable insiders respect the breadman

so... stop crying, you whiney little bltch
    so you respect breads opinion and admit he's very knowledgeable but at the same time are scared to use his opinion on this matter because you know that he feels Canelo ducked ggg. Guess what, so does every person with boxing knowledge that isn't a Canelo groupie. You're too deep into your fandom that you refuse to see the truth. It's ironic because I know that you can't stand pac fans for how delusional they are when it comes to discussing him. Yet, you're too blinded by love to see that you're the same exact way with Canelo. Stop being a sucker for love... And a cowardly b***h. You're way too old to be obsessively in love with a 29 yr old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      so you respect breads opinion and admit he's very knowledgeable but at the same time are scared to use his opinion on this matter because you know that he feels Canelo ducked ggg. Guess what, so does every person with boxing knowledge that isn't a Canelo groupie. You're too deep into your fandom that you refuse to see the truth. It's ironic because I know that you can't stand pac fans for how delusional they are when it comes to discussing him. Yet, you're too blinded by love to see that you're the same exact way with Canelo. Stop being a sucker for love... And a cowardly b***h. You're way too old to be obsessively in love with a 29 yr old.

no, I would much rather use the words of Andre Ward... a ATG fighter

so, will you take the bet... ?

aight then LMAO

btw, Canelo fought Golovkin TWICE... you fkn idiot

btw again, forgot to remind you... Canelo is the best P4P fighter in the world

will you take the bet or not, fcukboy... ?

Comment

aight then LMAO

you're just talking s*** as usual. F'ing senile clown. I proposed the bet and now you're trying to talk in circles to back out while pretending you want to bet. You're the type of guy that talks s*** but ince confronted, you piss yourself. You're not reaching out to ward to ask his opinion on ggg vs Canelo and who ducked who back then. You're just trying to back out as usual. Getting breads opinion on this site is easy. You pussed out because that's what Puss boys like you do.

Comment

aight then LMAO

You want other opinions on who ducked who? Cool, here you go. You have an all time great fighter calling him out, 2 other former world champion boxers, 2 promotors (1 of which is the most successful promotor in the history of the sport) saying Canelo was ducking ggg. And then we have you saying the opposite. A 50 plus yr old stay at home loser who calls himself abtfkintime and uses 4 gifs repetitively to try and make his arguments like a scorned teenage girl. And there's plenty more of these same types of comments from others including Virgil hunter, khan, Saunders etc. Checkmate b***h! Delete your account.
          Roy Jones "he won't get into the ring with him“ https://youtu.be/28jMG7z0r-o

Chavez Jr clowning him for ducking ggg. https://youtu.be/9zfPz9dgJWs

Kell brook" Canelo gave up his title to get away from him" https://youtu.be/2_Ej4bm1sqg
          Eddie Hearn "canelo and Saunders are a swerving ggg"
          https://youtu.be/9wOnSVq_kHk

Arum "flat fee offer sends signal you're ducking ggg fight"
          https://youtu.be/P7m8_TE7SaQ

Comment

you're just talking s*** as usual. F'ing senile clown. I proposed the bet and now you're trying to talk in circles to back out while pretending you want to bet. You're the type of guy that talks s*** but ince confronted, you piss yourself. You're not reaching out to ward to ask his opinion on ggg vs Canelo and who ducked who back then. You're just trying to back out as usual. Getting breads opinion on this site is easy. You pussed out because that's what Puss boys like you do.

bltchboy... STOP CRYING, and back up your BIG mouth

a ATG fighter, who dealt with Team Bullshlt > a trainer, who did not

do you want the bet, or are you too scared... ?

Comment

You want other opinions on who ducked who? Cool, here you go. You have an all time great fighter calling him out, 2 other former world champion boxers, 2 promotors (1 of which is the most successful promotor in the history of the sport) saying Canelo was ducking ggg. And then we have you saying the opposite. A 50 plus yr old stay at home loser who calls himself abtfkintime and uses 4 gifs repetitively to try and make his arguments like a scorned teenage girl. And there's plenty more of these same types of comments from others including Virgil hunter, khan, Saunders etc. Checkmate b***h! Delete your account.
              Roy Jones "he won't get into the ring with him“ https://youtu.be/28jMG7z0r-o

Chavez Jr clowning him for ducking ggg. https://youtu.be/9zfPz9dgJWs

Kell brook" Canelo gave up his title to get away from him" https://youtu.be/2_Ej4bm1sqg
              Eddie Hearn "canelo and Saunders are a swerving ggg"
              https://youtu.be/9wOnSVq_kHk

Arum "flat fee offer sends signal you're ducking ggg fight"
              https://youtu.be/P7m8_TE7SaQ

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... Mr "anyone from 154-168" stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up...

FACT: you cannot make that shlt up

FACT: refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A loooool

Comment

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... Mr "anyone from 154-168" stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up...

FACT: you cannot make that shlt up

FACT: refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A loooool
                I shouldn't be surprised that you're ducking this bet since the entire premise of your argument is to defend ducking. Typical of a Puss such as yourself. You decided to discredit bread and say you'd go with ward who's an all time great fighter. You've provided 0 video proof of anyone saying ggg ducked canelo, including ward. I've given you a fighter greater than ward saying Canelo won't get in the ring with ggg as well as several other people involved in boxing as either boxers or promotors saying Canelo ducked ggg. You've provided nothing, other than weak attempts to move the goal post. Post people saying ggg ducked canelo that's greater than what I posted or delete your account. Let's go.... Man up or b***h out.

Comment

I shouldn't be surprised that you're ducking this bet since the entire premise of your argument is to defend ducking. Typical of a Puss such as yourself. You decided to discredit bread and say you'd go with ward who's an all time great fighter. You've provided 0 video proof of anyone saying ggg ducked canelo, including ward. I've given you a fighter greater than ward saying Canelo won't get in the ring with ggg as well as several other people involved in boxing as either boxers or promotors saying Canelo ducked ggg. You've provided nothing, other than weak attempts to move the goal post. Post people saying ggg ducked canelo that's greater than what I posted or delete your account. Let's go.... Man up or b***h out.

dude, I do not need to defend Canelo

he already proved that he is better than Hypekin... TWICE !!

also, there is that little matter about him being ranked #1 P4P

P4P, you know... the very best fighter on the planet

btw...

these two videos, expose Golovkin's (VERY soft) underbelly...

ducking Ward...

swerving Cotto and Canelo...

and they expose your very sandy vaglna

the lie:
                  ran around talking about... " anyone from 154-168 "...

the truth:
                  killed three HUGE fights over weight

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    He dropped his title to avoid him remember. So WTF are you talking about. He didn't get around to fighting him until Golovkin showed signs of slipping.
                    The reason behind him dropping his tittle wasn’t about weight. It was about Lovkin wanting a 45% split just cuz he was mandatory. And when did he show signs of slipping. You mean when the kos suddenly stopped because he finally stepped up in competition and fought Jacobs. And you realized HBO made you look foolish for making you believe there was a “Monster” in the MW division when there wasn’t. Gtfoh Fanboi.

Comment

dude, I do not need to defend Canelo

he already proved that he is better than Hypekin... TWICE !!

also, there is that little matter about him being ranked #1 P4P

P4P, you know... the very best fighter on the planet

btw...

these two videos, expose Golovkin's (VERY soft) underbelly...

ducking Ward...

swerving Cotto and Canelo...

and they expose your very sandy vaglna

the lie:
                      ran around talking about... " anyone from 154-168 "...

the truth:
                      killed three HUGE fights over weight
                      our debate and bet was over whether Canelo ducked ggg or if ggg ducked canelo. You said you wanted to bet and take the words if ward as proof and not bread. Well fine, the Ward video spoke about ggg ducking ward... Not canelo. I've flat out said, you can accuse ggg of ducking both ward and lara and would be right. So you've proven 0 with the ward video as it relates to Canelo and ggg and now you have to delete your account. You lost! I've posted several videos of credible people saying Canelo was ducking ggg. He used catch weights and flat fee offers to appease his ****** fan base (like you) into thinking he wanted to fight but he and golden boy knew that nobody would accept that offer. You want to drain a fighter and offer him less than 10-15 mil than he deserved (and eventually got)? You've shown no videos of anyone credible saying ggg ducked canelo. Checkmate b***h! You lost the bet. As a show of good faith i'll give you 1 week to close your account and say your goodbyes to the other canelo nut lickers.

Comment

Working...
                      X