Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Garcia, Canelo-Kovalev, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    ohh the joy of embarrassing you and beating you at a bet that you proposed. You really need to think (as difficult as thinking may be for a simpleton like you). If ggg ducked canelo, why can't you find anyone credible saying that? While I can find tons of videos of people in boxing stating that Canelo ducked ggg?

Hate to break it to you but you're nowhere near smart enough to be the only person who's right in any scenario... Especially not this one.

The ducker is the one who drops his belt rather than to try and negotiate a fight.

The ducker is the one who offers a super low ball flat fee offer knowing no one would ever take 15 mil less than what they deserve to get.

The ducker is the one who says he needs to grow into a weight class but then proved in subsequent fights vs lesser opposition (Chavez Jr, fielding, and kovalev) that it was all just a made up excuse.

Hell, even Cotto who is much smaller than Canelo fought for his wbc mw title at 159. But canelo needed yrs to grow into mw?? Lmaooooo. 5 days left to delete your account ya old ass f@g.

I proved that Golovkin is full-of-shlt, on MULTIPLE occasions

I proved that Golovkin could have taken that fight, but CHOSE not to

aside from that, it is fkn obvious... you lame shlt-talking loser LMAO

FACT: Golovkin is full-of-shlt
    FACT: Canelo is the best fighter on the planet

sorry if those 2 facts inserted a truckload of sand up your vaglna

Comment

ohh the joy of embarrassing you and beating you at a bet that you proposed. You really need to think (as difficult as thinking may be for a simpleton like you). If ggg ducked canelo, why can't you find anyone credible saying that? While I can find tons of videos of people in boxing stating that Canelo ducked ggg?

Hate to break it to you but you're nowhere near smart enough to be the only person who's right in any scenario... Especially not this one.

The ducker is the one who drops his belt rather than to try and negotiate a fight.

The ducker is the one who offers a super low ball flat fee offer knowing no one would ever take 15 mil less than what they deserve to get.

The ducker is the one who says he needs to grow into a weight class but then proved in subsequent fights vs lesser opposition (Chavez Jr, fielding, and kovalev) that it was all just a made up excuse.

Hell, even Cotto who is much smaller than Canelo fought for his wbc mw title at 159. But canelo needed yrs to grow into mw?? Lmaooooo. 5 days left to delete your account ya old ass f@g.

fcukboy, you never answered the question...

do you intend to continue crying a shower of tears, right up to that point?

or do you intend to slowly taper it down, to a trickle... ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        fcukboy, you never answered the question...

do you intend to continue crying a shower of tears, right up to that point?

or do you intend to slowly taper it down, to a trickle... ?

you didn't even ask a question, but either way, you don't get to ask me questions. I already sonned you in the bet that you proposed. You're desperately trying to maintain some dignity because you feel like an ass.

You're so mad that you type a reply to my post, think about it, and then reply to the same post a 2nd time because you're so worked up and emotional. Lmaooo.

You're so locked on trying to advocate for the lame catch weight request that Canelo never really needed (nevertheless took clen to make 155 so that he could have an advantage) that you're completely choosing to ignore the low ball offer. The main thing that would kill any fight is $. Name 1 fighter that would take 10-15 mil less than what they're truly entitled to??? Lmaooo checkmate again... And again and again. You have 5 days to delete your account ya old ass f@g.

Comment

you didn't even ask a question, but either way, you don't get to ask me questions. I already sonned you in the bet that you proposed. You're desperately trying to maintain some dignity because you feel like an ass.

You're so mad that you type a reply to my post, think about it, and then reply to the same post a 2nd time because you're so worked up and emotional. Lmaooo.

You're so locked on trying to advocate for the lame catch weight request that Canelo never really needed (nevertheless took clen to make 155 so that he could have an advantage) that you're completely choosing to ignore the low ball offer. The main thing that would kill any fight is $. Name 1 fighter that would take 10-15 mil less than what they're truly entitled to??? Lmaooo checkmate again... And again and again. You have 5 days to delete your account ya old ass f@g.

FACT: Golovkin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted
          FACT: HE CHOSE not to

which means..........

FACT: you are a faeces-smearing moron

rinse wash repeat

grow up... you whiney effeminate crybaby LMAO

Comment

Why Canelo Alvarez should be the No. 1 pound-for-pound boxer

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...nd-pound-boxer

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              FACT: Golovkin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted
              FACT: HE CHOSE not to

which means..........

FACT: you are a faeces-smearing moron

rinse wash repeat

grow up... you whiney effeminate crybaby LMAO
              shameful deflecting from a shameless 50 plus yr old virgin loser. On a scale of 1-10, how mad are you for losing this bet? I'm guessing it's a full 10 based on the fact that you keep responding multiple times to 1 of my posts. That combined with the fact that your life is clearly nothing without your 40, 000 post account with 0 rep. Lmaooooooo

Comment

shameful deflecting from a shameless 50 plus yr old virgin loser. On a scale of 1-10, how mad are you for losing this bet? I'm guessing it's a full 10 based on the fact that you keep responding multiple times to 1 of my posts. That combined with the fact that your life is clearly nothing without your 40, 000 post account with 0 rep. Lmaooooooo

Abel Sanchez among those who consider Canelo No. 1 P4P
                https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/11/...news-interview

Comment

oh, lookie... what do we have here ? ...

CANELO ALVAREZ: CONTEMPLATING GREATNESS
                  https://www.ring tv.com/582860-canelo-alvarez-contemplating-greatness/

Comment

but wait !! ... there is more...

RING RATINGS UPDATE: CANELO ALVAREZ ADVANCES TO POUND-FOR-POUND NO. 1
                    https://www.ring tv.com/583104-ring-ratings-update-canelo-alvarez-advances-to-pound-for-pound-no-1-as-the-debate-continues/

Comment

dayummm.... tripped over another one...

RANKED Top ten pound-for-pound boxers in the world
                      https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...lo-lomachenko/

but it's ok... this one does not rank Canelo #1

no, wait... it does too

Comment

Working...
                      X