Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Garcia, Canelo-Kovalev, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Garcia, Canelo-Kovalev, Floyd

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as Manny Pacquiao vs. Danny or Mikey Garcia, Canelo Alvarez vs. Sergey Kovalev, Floyd Mayweather, up and coming prospects, Canelo vs. Andrade and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Only after Andrade had been stripped of the WBO 154 lb. belt did Canelo return to the division to fight a soft touch in Liam 'Beefy' Smith"

Umm anyone with a brain knows why Canelo fought Smith. The WBO allows champs at lower weights to fight other champs and to put pressure on GGG. It was plan "B".

Canelo Alvarez was awarded middleweight mandatory challenger status by the WBO on Tuesday, setting him up for a possible fight with world titleholder Billy Joe Saunders this spring.

On Dec. 10, Golden Boy Promotions, Alvarez's promoter, requested the position for Alvarez.

The WBO awarded Alvarez the requested position over Avtandil Khurtsidze,

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...y-joe-saunders

Comment

Andrade DUCKED Charlo
      Charlo DUCKED Jacobs
      Canelo BEAT Jacobs

Comment

"You say he won 2,8,9 and possibly 3 and 4 which were swing rounds. Are you HIGH? Because that totals 5. Where is the argument?"

DAMN!!!! Bread by KO!

LMFAO... What a MORON. I can't believe someone went FULL Rtard

Comment

Lee Wylie's videos on youtube are the best. He writes great articles too.

Comment

The mythical matchup he talked about that I would have loved to see would be Duran versus Chavez both at their peak.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Andrade DUCKED Charlo
              Charlo DUCKED Jacobs
              Canelo BEAT Jacobs
              I mean by those standards, anyone who hasn't fought someone in their weight class can be called a ducker. Duck needs to be a little more specific and there should be clear avoidance of a certain fighter. Like for example, hmm I don't know, if you have a mandatory that you've known about for about 6 months and after facing your cherry picked voluntary defense, you thow a fit about facing said mandatory and come up with every excuse not to. Then you drop your belt to face significantly lesser completion until you feel that there is less risk involved with facing said opponent. That's a bit more of a clear duck. Agree?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                I mean by those standards, anyone who hasn't fought someone in their weight class can be called a ducker. Duck needs to be a little more specific and there should be clear avoidance of a certain fighter. Like for example, hmm I don't know, if you have a mandatory that you've known about for about 6 months and after facing your cherry picked voluntary defense, you thow a fit about facing said mandatory and come up with every excuse not to. Then you drop your belt to face significantly lesser completion until you feel that there is less risk involved with facing said opponent. That's a bit more of a clear duck. Agree?
                Or how about you want MexiCAN style and tell the other guy if he doesn’t run he’s getting KO’d.

Or better yet when you lose you run out of the ring CRYING like a poor sport?

Or anyone from 154-168 but at 160???

Comment

If not with rd.11 Donaire could have beaten Inoue.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Or how about you want MexiCAN style and tell the other guy if he doesn’t run he’s getting KO’d.

Or better yet when you lose you run out of the ring CRYING like a poor sport?

Or anyone from 154-168 but at 160???
                    you're talking about boxing styles and being poor sports. We're talking about ducking. Stay on topic.

Comment

Working...
                    X