Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Garcia, Canelo-Kovalev, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward Cotto Canelo...

like I said earlier...

the 2010's, was a bad decade to pull that " anyone from 154-168 " stunt

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      it appears that you are just a shlthead fanboy...

I offered you a bet to get a neutral opinion from bread, you declined like a coward. You proposed a counter bet of a ward video you had stashed, you provided your proof, and I sh**ted all over it and made you look stupid because it had nothing to do with Canelo vs ggg. I then provided counter proof of multiple people in bxong calling canelo a ducker of ggg. I did that just to rub it in and make you look even more like a ret@rd. Therefore, you lost the bet you proposed. Delete your account ya old f@g. You're lucky this is online, face to face you'd get punched in your old ass fragile jaw and slapped up like the b***h you are for daring to back out on a bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        I offered you a bet to get a neutral opinion from bread, you declined like a coward. You proposed a counter bet of a ward video you had stashed, you provided your proof, and I sh**ted all over it and made you look stupid because it had nothing to do with Canelo vs ggg. I then provided counter proof of multiple people in bxong calling canelo a ducker of ggg. I did that just to rub it in and make you look even more like a ret@rd. Therefore, you lost the bet you proposed. Delete your account ya old f@g. You're lucky this is online, face to face you'd get punched in your old ass fragile jaw and slapped up like the b***h you are for daring to back out on a bet.

that is not a neutral opinion

bread walks around with his head up his own ass, on that subject... just like you

there is your whiney crybaby opinion, and then there are the facts

these facts

also, you would not slap anyone... you shlt-talking little f@ggot

mommy lets him stay up and play on the internet, so the dumb kid thinks that he is cool and tough

FACT: Mr "anyone from 154-168" killed THREE HUGE fights over weight LMAO

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... Mr "anyone from 154-168" stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up... WHICH IS A BLATANT NEXT-LEVEL DUCK... exactly like the stunt they pulled with Ward at 168

they were willing to fight at 168... just not against Andre Ward lol

moron... they PUBLICLY stated that they were willing to fight at 154 AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... what don't you get about that? ... the fact is, Golovkin could have taken that fight, BUT HE CHOSE NOT TO... so, STOP CRYING BlTCH

FACT: refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A loooool

FACT: the common-denominator in ALL those failed fights was... Mr "anyone from 154-168"

FACT: you are a faeces-smearing moron

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab Miss Cry View Post
          waaaaah make a bet waaaaah i hate Canelo waaaaah

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab Miss Cry View Post
            waaaaah i hate canelo waaaaah

you are a only child, and your dad would rather spend time with the babysitter

we get it, we get it

Comment

that is not a neutral opinion

bread walks around with his head up his own ass, on that subject... just like you

there is your whiney crybaby opinion, and then there are the facts

these facts

also, you would not slap anyone... you shlt-talking little f@ggot

mommy lets him stay up and play on the internet, so the dumb kid thinks that he is cool and tough

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... Mr "anyone from 154-168" stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up... WHICH IS A BLATANT NEXT-LEVEL DUCK... exactly like the stunt they pulled with Ward at 168

moron... they PUBLICLY stated that they were willing to fight at 154 AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... what don't you get about that? ... the fact is, Golovkin could have taken that fight, BUT HE CHOSE NOT TO... so, STOP CRYING BlTCH

FACT: refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A loooool

FACT: the common-denominator in ALL those failed fights was... Mr "anyone from 154-168"

you lost at your own bet, you found no credible videos of anyone saying ggg ducked canelo while I provided u with multiple videos of people in boxing calling Canelo a ducker. Not to mention there are tons more that I didn't even post. Delete your account ya old ass f@g.

Comment

you lost at your own bet, you found no credible videos of anyone saying ggg ducked canelo while I provided u with multiple videos of people in boxing calling Canelo a ducker. Not to mention there are tons more that I didn't even post. Delete your account ya old ass f@g.

I got facts...

Comment

I got facts...

you have 5 days left to delete your account ya old ass f@g. Make the most of it.

Comment

you have 5 days left to delete your account ya old ass f@g. Make the most of it.

do you intend to continue crying a shower of tears, right up to that point?

or will you slowly taper it down, to a trickle... ?

FACT: Golovkin PUBLICLY stated that he was willing to fight at 154 AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... so, Bullshltkin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted, BUT HE CHOSE NOT TO... so, STOP CRYING BlTCH !!

Comment

do you intend to continue crying a shower of tears, right up to that point?

or will you slowly taper it down, to a trickle... ?

FACT: Golovkin PUBLICLY stated that he was willing to fight at 154 AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... so, Bullshltkin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted, BUT HE CHOSE NOT TO... so, STOP CRYING BlTCH !!

ohh the joy of embarrassing you and beating you at a bet that you proposed. You really need to think (as difficult as thinking may be for a simpleton like you). If ggg ducked canelo, why can't you find anyone credible saying that? While I can find tons of videos of people in boxing stating that Canelo ducked ggg?

Hate to break it to you but you're nowhere near smart enough to be the only person who's right in any scenario... Especially not this one.

The ducker is the one who drops his belt rather than to try and negotiate a fight.

The ducker is the one who offers a super low ball flat fee offer knowing no one would ever take 15 mil less than what they deserve to get.

The ducker is the one who says he needs to grow into a weight class but then proved in subsequent fights vs lesser opposition (Chavez Jr, fielding, and kovalev) that it was all just a made up excuse.

Hell, even Cotto who is much smaller than Canelo fought for his wbc mw title at 159. But canelo needed yrs to grow into mw?? Lmaooooo. 5 days left to delete your account ya old ass f@g.

Comment

Working...
                      X