Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Garcia, Canelo-Kovalev, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    but, you have a lifetime seat on the short-bus

you have proved that you are just a dopey casual-fan on MANY occasions

one idiot, acknowledging another idiot... is nothing special, nor is it surprising

You edited that by the way..

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      you can say there's proof that ggg is full of s***, but there's wayyyyyyyyyyy more proof that Canelo is full of s***. Your shameless defense of Canelo makes you full of s*** as well. Especially since you're trying to deny that there was a bet..... You have 4 days left to delete your account. Ya old ass f@g.

Now I'm done owning you along with that other inbred Muppet. You lost your bet so enjoy the last 4 days you have left. Don't be shy about not just making it the last 4 days on boxingscene... Step it up and maybe consider making it your last 4 days.. Period. You won't be missed.
      This emotional female again?
      Last edited by Senor_frogs; 12-01-2019, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        you can say there's proof that ggg is full of s***, but there's wayyyyyyyyyyy more proof that Canelo is full of s***. Your shameless defense of Canelo makes you full of s*** as well. Especially since you're trying to deny that there was a bet..... You have 4 days left to delete your account. Ya old ass f@g.

Now I'm done owning you along with that other inbred Muppet. You lost your bet so enjoy the last 4 days you have left. Don't be shy about not just making it the last 4 days on boxingscene... Step it up and maybe consider making it your last 4 days.. Period. You won't be missed.

no, that is completely untrue... which is why you cannot find any

FACT: Mr "anyone from 154-168" killed THREE HUGE fights over weight LMAO

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... Mr "anyone from 154-168" stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up... WHICH IS A BLATANT NEXT-LEVEL DUCK... exactly like the stunt they pulled with Ward at 168

they were willing to fight at 168... just not against Andre Ward lol

moron... they PUBLICLY stated that they were willing to fight at 154 AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo... what don't you get about that? ... the fact is, Golovkin could have taken that fight, BUT HE CHOSE NOT TO... so, STOP CRYING BlTCH

FACT: refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A loooool

FACT: the common-denominator in ALL those failed fights was... Mr "anyone from 154-168"

FACT: you are a faeces-smearing moron

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        You have 4 days left to delete your account.

or what, shlthead... ?

or... that vein in your neck will pop like a volcano ? loooool

you have 4 days to convince this board that you are not just another shlthead casual-fan... no, wait... it is too late for that LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          You edited that by the way..

no Tony Baloney, I did not... you said that dumb shlt

which is why we can no longer take you seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab Miss Cry View Post
            waaaaah i hate Canelo waaaaah

well well, look what we have here...

Canelo is ranked #1 P4P fighter on the planet
            https://boxrec.com/en/ratings

Comment