Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Garcia, Canelo-Kovalev, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I doubt you paid for the shoes on your feet, if you are wearing any

so why would I bet with you... ?

and why should that bet be reliant on the opinion of someone else? LMAO

the challenge for you, is to turn up and do something that cannot be described as... crying uncontrollably

never seen it happen once... so, good luck with that
    you were given the opportunity to get an unbiased opinion from a respected bixjng mind on the topic that you defend to no end. I told you if I was wrong, I'd delete my account, and vice versa. You're scared, you're a Puss and the very thought of having to delete your account makes you panic. I get it, you're an old lonely loser and this site makes you feel alive. Which is why I'd take great joy in not only taking it from you, but making you look like the senile dumbass groupie I know you are. Deflect all you want, but you're officially exposed as an all talk b***h.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      you were given the opportunity to get an unbiased opinion from a respected bixjng mind on the topic that you defend to no end. I told you if I was wrong, I'd delete my account, and vice versa. You're scared, you're a Puss and the very thought of having to delete your account makes you panic. I get it, you're an old lonely loser and this site makes you feel alive. Which is why I'd take great joy in not only taking it from you, but making you look like the senile dumbass groupie I know you are. Deflect all you want, but you're officially exposed as an all talk b***h.

1) he is not unbiased

2) you already know his opinion... for whatever reason, bread has decided to ignore the bullshlt around Team Bullshlt... which is why you picked him... so STFU you whiney little cvnt

3) I have a better idea... rather than go by the opinion of a trainer, lets go by the unbiased opinion of a fighter

lets use the words of Andre Ward, a actual fighter who had first-hand experience dealing with Bullshltkin

huh, what... ? .... oh, now you no longer want to bet huh... ?

aight then, STFU clown

the bottom line has not changed, not for you anyways... the challenge for you, is to say something that cannot be described as... uncontrollable crying

Comment

1) he is not unbiased

2) you already know his opinion... for whatever reason, bread has decided to ignore the bullshlt around Team Bullshlt... which is why you picked him... so STFU you whiney little cvnt

3) I have a better idea... rather than go by the opinion of a trainer, lets go by the unbiased opinion of a fighter

lets use the words of Andre Ward, a actual fighter who had first-hand experience dealing with Bullshltkin

aight then, STFU clown

the bottom line has not changed, not for you anyways... the challenge for you, is to say something that cannot be described as... uncontrollable crying

Bread has a brain you don't. That's why you can't fathom his reasoning.

Comment

1) he is not unbiased

aight then, STFU clown

nice try deflecting again you Puss. You gonna write to Andre ward about his stance on ggg vs Canelo and the 155 catch weight? Lmaooo you're a clown and a proven coward. You're trying to down talk bread who is respected as a boxing mind, as a trainer, and you already know he thinks Canelo ducked. But instead, we're supposed to believe that Canelo didn't duck because a 50 something yr old loser on a website who posts nothing but gifs says so? Lmaooo gtfoh. Back up your talk or stfu. But you won't because you're scared to death to lose your account.
          Last edited by Jab jab boom; 11-26-2019, 11:21 PM.

Comment

you have no clue if you think Oscar had any intentions of letting canelo fight GGG during that stretch. Just admit the duck. You're wasting too much energy trying to defend what you know is true. Canelo fought in the mw division for yrs before facing ggg. Cut it out. The weight excuse was only for ggg. No issues jumping up for Chavez Jr, or fielding or Kovalev. Why was 5 pounds a big deal for ggg? Straight duck.
            Canelo has a perfectly good reason for ****ing Golovkin. He couldn't negotiate a weight restriction or rehydration clause with him.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Canelo has a perfectly good reason for ****ing Golovkin. He couldn't negotiate a weight restriction or rehydration clause with him.
              He fought him 2ce at 160. Wtf are you even talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                He fought him 2ce at 160. Wtf are you even talking about
                He dropped his title to avoid him remember. So WTF are you talking about. He didn't get around to fighting him until Golovkin showed signs of slipping.

Comment

nice try deflecting again you Puss. You gonna write to Andre ward about his stance on ggg vs Canelo and the 155 catch weight? Lmaooo you're a clown and a proven coward. You're trying to down talk bread who is respected as a boxing mind, as a trainer, and you already know he thinks Canelo ducked. But instead, we're supposed to believe that Canelo didn't duck because a 50 something yr old loser on a website who posts nothing but gifs says so? Lmaooo gtfoh. Back up your talk or stfu. But you won't because you're scared to death to lose your account.

nah, I am down-talking you... you crybaby ret4rd

all that talk about bread hating Canelo is over-rated and misplaced

bread said that Canelo is at MASTER-CLASS level, and he is so special that his opponents can feel it in the ring, and are intimidated... including Golovkin

I agree with nearly everything that bread said about Canelo

* the PED issue still has a question mark... and always will

it was probably accidental, but that is why fighters need to be sooooo careful... hard luck for Canelo, but at least he did the right thing with the hair-follicle examination and full-testing

* the A-side sometimes does get favoritism

big fkn deal, so what.... it was exactly the same for everyone else... pacfans used to brag about Manny always calling the shots LMAO

Golovkin should have taken the fights he avoided, and become that star himself

the only real thing I disagree with bread about is... he completely ignores the lies, deception, and manipulation, from Team Golovkin... he knows that Golovkin ducked Ward, so he knows why... but, for some reason he cannot see that they pulled the exact same stunt with MULTIPLE other fighters

no big deal, but I think that bread keeps it pretty real... his apparent ignorance about the lies/ducking from Team Golovkin is a little baffling, but breadman is too credible to burn his playbook over one little issue

something is up there, not sure what
                  ... maybe he does not pay any attention to the media and to forums, which is where most of the lies were told/re-hashed... maybe he legitimately took them at their word, forgetting the lies/manipulations with Ward... not sure?

other than that, the dude is a goldmine... there is a reason why knowledgeable insiders respect the breadman

so... stop crying, you whiney little bltch

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    He dropped his title to avoid him remember. So WTF are you talking about. He didn't get around to fighting him until Golovkin showed signs of slipping.

Hypekin dropped his title to avoid Derevyanchenko

and when they did fight... GOLOVKIN LOST

and the only reason why he fought Derevy was to avoid Charlo/Andrade LMAO

but yea... lets forget about all that, and somehow blame Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      Hypekin dropped his title to avoid Derevyanchenko

and when they did fight... GOLOVKIN LOST

and the only reason why he fought Derevy was to avoid Charlo/Andrade LMAO

but yea... lets forget about all that, and somehow blame Canelo
                      This has nothing to do with Canelo dropping his title to avoid fighting Golovkin. It has to do with Canelo could no longer impose a weight restriction on Golovkin because he was now also a Middleweight titlest.

Comment

Working...
                      X