Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI Edges Logan Paul With Split Decision To Win Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
    his mouth isn't open. His forward growth and large lips give that perception. His jaw in clenched down on his mouthpiece, I wouldn't worry.
    No, there's a clear difference between when his mouth is open and closed and he's fighting with his mouth open at least 60% of the time, and more often as the round goes deeper.

Comment

• Haney is good but not that good, even if he KOs this guy. Davis would eat him quick.

Comment

• Haney looked visibly frustrated that round and got caught decently at least 4 times

Comment

• 2-2 good young skilled

Comment

• Neither of the A side pros have looked too good tonight.

It’s never easy fighting undefeated guys that you really know nothing about but I wonder if it’s also a case of being on the undercard of a weird event. It can subconsciously take you aware from your usual frame of mind

Anyway, I expect Haney to get the job done anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Every young kid at 135 calling out Loma and then looking nowhere near ready.

And I'm a big Haney fan lol.
              Sucks because we will never see it since Loma intends on going back to 130 after his next fight, plus he asked to be elevated to french fry champion, whoops I mean franchise.

Comment

• I don’t like Haney’s defense.

Comment

• Body work for Haney paying off now

Comment

• Theyre getting pretty rough in there now haha damn

Comment

• Very Awkward in and out of stance

Comment

Working...
                      X