Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI Edges Logan Paul With Split Decision To Win Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If these were supposed to be showcase fights for the real pros then damn...

Comment

• Shakur right now has a better chance of beating Lomo, than Hayne does. Shakur way better.

Comment

• Haney is no mayweather lol wtf. He is like a cheap imitation. Why is this kid hyped. Logan could probably beat him

Comment

• Haney clearly winning but Santiago isn’t a bum!

Think Haney needs to attack body and put on the earmuffs cuz Santiago doesn’t seem competent on the inside!

Comment

• Some proper boring fights.

So much for getting new boxing fans

Comment

• Haney move to 140 soon

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                I've said it before, and I'll say it again... if Devin Haney doesn't learn to fight with his mouth closed, the first high class power puncher he fights is going to break his jaw.

He's a very talented fighter but that's a ridiculously bad habit and I've noticed it since I first saw him pop up on ShoBox.
                his mouth isn't open. His forward growth and large lips give that perception. His jaw in clenched down on his mouthpiece, I wouldn't worry.

Comment

• Like Shakur Stevenson, Haney will need to add a Inside Game, too much holding and just waiting for the Refs to Break

Great Instructions from Bill Haney, step to the side and go to work on the inside

Comment

• Every young kid at 135 calling out Loma and then looking nowhere near ready.

And I'm a big Haney fan lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
                      If these were supposed to be showcase fights for the real pros then damn...
                      Agreed! Though a huge difference in degrees...Haney, while alright, so far isn't looking as slick as back in Sept, and Saunders looked...well, ****ing abysmal. Highly disappointing in terms of a potential base building showcase.

Comment

Working...
                      X