Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI Edges Logan Paul With Split Decision To Win Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAZN is loaded. Haney is making $1million for this fight. This guy is not a champion, not famous at all, has beaten no one, is fighting a no-name, and is making what Diaz and Masvidal made put together for their UFC fight.

That’s crazy. I wonder how long will DAZN last with these crazy payouts.

Comment

• good round for santiago, stabilized himself

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
        Haney is p4p number 1
        He needs to stay clear of Davis. He needs more time to tune up his game. I like Haney but it's a little early.

Comment

• I think Santiago will get stopped to the body. He's not liking it to the body

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Neither of the A side pros have looked too good tonight.

It’s never easy fighting undefeated guys that you really know nothing about but I wonder if it’s also a case of being on the undercard of a weird event. It can subconsciously take you aware from your usual frame of mind

Anyway, I expect Haney to get the job done anyway
            I kind of suspect this too. It would be hard to divorce yourself mentally from the absurdity of the occasion and the knowledge that 90% of the audience are there to watch two boxing novice youtube egos square off in what may as well be a monster truck rally.

Comment

• The most exciting entertaining fight of the card will be the fight between the two youtubers

Comment

• Watching Sky, just got started and they were in 5th, and they are kinda hammering Haney here. "Dont get me wrong, he's winning handily, but not a good show..." paraphrased

Comment

• Only weakness I see is the serious lack of Inside Game! Haney need to get more physical on the inside

Can't let your opponent just smuggle your offense either step back or step to the side

Comment

• Haney need to keep working the body, Santiago doing way too much clinching!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      He needs to stay clear of Davis. He needs more time to tune up his game. I like Haney but it's a little early.
                      why are you worried about tank? he doesnt fight good opponents so dont worry

Comment

Working...
                      X