Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Probably 'Very Difficult' To Return To Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Did you even notice that dip sht brought up three LHW’s that Canelo has been ducking for years???

I’m *** it!

Canelo DUCKIN

Oleksandr

Briedis

Dorticos

Right??? Which Cruiserweights am I missing??? He’s never fought at 175 and supposedly ducked three so why not start saying he ducked these guys also...
    Yea he's ducking by chasing a belt in their weight class by fighting the weakest possible champion. Just like when he fought Rocky Felding for a paper title at 168 when Callum Smith was the real champion for that sanctioning body at that weight class. What is so damned hard to understand about this *****?

Comment

I hear ya but how the heck do you call a guy at a division he’s never fought at before??? And act like it’s been going on a long time???
      Its a *****ing pattern. When GGG would agree to being weight drained for a fight he tossed his belt in the trash and waited until Father Time did what weight draining GGG would have done. His excuse for that blatant attempt to suck the life out of GGG before the fight was that he wasn't a real middleweight. But then his first fight when leaving 154 permanently (even though there was still plenty of talent left at 154) was to weight drain JCCjr at a 164lb catchweight. Then when Canelo decides to move up again (even though there was plenty of talent still at 160) he decides to fight the second Best British fighter to hold a WBA Supermiddleweight title. After taking one more fight at 160 he skips 168's still talented division entirely to fight the weakest available champion at 175.

Its a pattern. He tries to weight drain his opponents and if he can't get away with that he looks for those who are fighting a losing battle to father time. He does this so he can pretend he's trying to be great. He's a fraud. A talented fraud with an iron friggin chin but a cherry picking fraud nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
        Yea he's ducking by chasing a belt in their weight class by fighting the weakest possible champion. Just like when he fought Rocky Felding for a paper title at 168 when Callum Smith was the real champion for that sanctioning body at that weight class. What is so damned hard to understand about this *****?
        Bi@tch I screened shot your Canelo list! I know your a POS Lying HYPOCRITE who will IGNORE her own list!!!

AND I bet you $1,000 Canelo picks one on that list next and you STFU.... *** it make it $5k and we still right next to each other.

Your a lying POSht
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 11-04-2019, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
          I don't agree with anyone ducking, the main point that you're missing/ignoring conveniently is that if a Boxer does something to entice Canelo he will fight them no problem.....Lara is an example of that he beat most everyone at 154, and called out Andrade and he ducked him at least 3 times, Lara is in Record YouTube saying he would have no problem fighting the Charlos all he has to do is find a new trainer. Again Charlos bros ignored the called..... People noticed this and pressure Canelo to face Lara.

If Charlo or Andrade-BJS did something to get the masses on their side, I have no doubt people in general Haters, casuals and knowledgeable would force it on Canelo. I would be among the first ones to call for those fights but as of now...... In MOPO I personally see it as is not fair that Canelo faced GGG twice, Jacobs and Kovalev while Andrade faced Kutundokua, Akavov & that polish dude, Charlo Centeno, one-legged Heyland lost to 1 1/2 and week prepared Korovov, (while ducking VADA) and now a 154 Hogan, so IMO HELL NO! they do not deserve any payday when the only one taking risks is Canelo The ca$h cow Alvarez.
          Koborov was not one week prepared, they were both gonna fight on that card, both their opponents pulled out and they ended up fighting each other, so stop spreading that false bullshieeet narrative.

Also, Koborov has been preparing for Charlo for years. There are interviews of him dating back to when Charlo was still at 154 of Koborov calling him out repeatedly despite them not being in the same division and saying that he has the perfect game plan to beat Charlo (specifically Mall, not Mell).

This man has been obsessing over Charlo for years and preparing to fight him for just as long.

Charlo is the one who was I'll prepared for the fight, not the other way around, and yet he still won.

Comment

I think it’s going to be GGG next at 168. And I think ggg getting dropped! I do NOT like GGG’s entire new corner one bit...
            I agree. Canelo at 168 next May. Not that I am a fan of Abel Sanchez, but he is a good trainer and definitely better than the one his has now. I do think that Golovkin blames him for his loss to Canelo and that is pushed him out.

Comment

And Sergiy did a sht ton better against Jack Culcay then Andrade’s SD! You know these triangle theories are BS!

We can also throw in his SD with Vanes that GGG slaughtered and GGG/Jacobs was a damn close fight

I would bet Jacobs to beat both Andrade and Charlo because he’s bigger then both. Honestly Jacobs/Charlo could get VERY bloody good
              No he didn't. Alot of people felt Derevyanchenko lost or that it could have been a draw.

Also, Andrade got an SD because of home cooking, not because he struggled.

Vanes? Lol, man did you actually watch the Vanes vs Andrade fight? That was no SD either, judges were on crack.

Please also don't mention GGG vs Vanes? Lol, we both know what's up with that fight. Firstly, Vanes was inactive for two years, had never fought at 160 before, AND took the fight on short notice. Lol, that ain't nowhere near the same Vanes that fought Andrade, and this version of Andrade ain't no prospect either, he's an established champion.

ANYWAY, fights aren't fought on boxing forums, they are fought in the ring, which is exactly the problem.

I don't wana listen to yo bish azz telling me so and so would beat so and so, I wana see the damn fight, I wana see if so and so really beats so and so, because this shieet we doing right here, is absolutely pointless.

Make the fights and let's see, that is the real issue here, why ain't the fights beind mother f'en made?

Comment

• I'd really love to see him fight Beterbiev, 2 indomitable wills going toe to toe though as I mentioned elsewhere, he's probably too small to hang with him. However even if he did win (which i think is unlikely), the same people saying he wouldn't fight beforehand, will be the ones to point to Beterbiev's age and explain how he's passed it.

I'd love a callum smith fight too! Though i'd imagine that's too much of a high risk, no reward type fight.

Comment

• The boy has got fat and lazy.

Comment

• What are Andrade best wins? Maciej Sulecki, Jack Culcay, and Vanes Martirosyan?

Dude is absolutely a nobody he needs to fight boxers with names before calling out Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                      Years from now when people aren't going to pick apart his legacy so thoroughly sure. But right now it looks ugly to basically be chased out of 2 different divisions by these guys.
                      You seriously think charlo or andrade chased him away....you are confused buddy. You cant say that when canelo moves up and fights actual champions and boogeymen (ggg twice)...btw charlo is only a 1 division champ at 60 he was gifted a belt didn't actually fight a champion to earn it.....how can you discredit a small 5'8 dude that started at 140lbs and just knocked out a full fledge 175lber that probably weighed 200lbs.... this is crazy man. Nelo doing henry armstrong moves and people still find a way to knock him for it....charlo n andrade jesus christ...

Comment

Working...
                      X