Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Probably 'Very Difficult' To Return To Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daniel82tx View Post
    He already had 3 out 4 my dude.....ibf ruined that plan.
    No it didn't. He could have had 3 out of 4 again if he challenged Andrade and then circled back for the 4th belt. But we know he was trying hard to get the Kovalev fight for a while. Things had gotten so close that Anthony Yarde openly stated that he would accept step aside money so long as he got a crack at the winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      That guy is an idiot. He expects Canelo to fight everyone, and I mean everyone. But hes ok with Andrade, Charlo and everyone else sitting on their belts not willing to unify.

He's a hypocrite and an idiot.

this is who you are dealing with.....

yankees7448:

when Golovkin said " anyone from 154-168 ".....

..... he meant, AT 160

good luck

Comment

• Canelo avoiding andrade, loll. He did the same thing in GGG's early years, claiming he had lack of quality opposition. Canelo will have to find a bum to fight it seems, since he'll be avoiding andrade, charlo, smith, saunders, ggg, beterbiev, etc loll. Probably might do another boring jacobs fight or chavez jnr again.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
          They are champions in his own division for the second time. How about Canelo clean out his divisions if he's so damned great rather than look for weaker champions in other divisions. If they are so untested why isn't Canelo willing to test them.
          Why would Canelo waste his time with opponents who are fighting Korobovs on Friday night fights rather than moving up 2 divisions to fight ATG HOF LHW?

How does that make any sense?

Comment

That guy is an idiot. He expects Canelo to fight everyone, and I mean everyone. But hes ok with Andrade, Charlo and everyone else sitting on their belts not willing to unify.

He's a hypocrite and an idiot.
            Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            this is who you are dealing with.....

good luck
            Well GGG fought anyone from 147-168...only at 160. So that's true.

No clue why people are picking on Canelo. He moved up 2 weight classes and fought a guy whose coming off a TKO win against an undefeated Top 10 contender/challenger and dominated an undefeated LHW who KOd him in the fight prior. And Kovalev is a HOF LHW.

His body is definitely shot though - he was overly concerned about Canelos body punches and must have taken real damage in the past. Either that or his drinking has done irreparable damage.

Canelo cannot be BLAMED for moving up 2 weight classes and fighting a champion/HOF/Top 3 LHW instead of fighting random bums in Charlo or Andrade at MW while neither of them have even fought a Top 10 MW in their ENTIRE CAREER.

Comment

• Originally posted by AhabSnake View Post
              Canelo avoiding andrade, loll. He did the same thing in GGG's early years, claiming he had lack of quality opposition. Canelo will have to find a bum to fight it seems, since he'll be avoiding andrade, charlo, smith, saunders, ggg, beterbiev, etc loll. Probably might do another boring jacobs fight or chavez jnr again.
              GGG has had 4 significant fights in his ENTIRE PRO CAREER. And he lost 2 of 4. He lost to Dervenchenko and lost and drew with Canelo and wouldve drew with Jacobs if not for the KD.

GGG is a bum and in between and after Canelo fights fought...more bums. Rolls? Vanes? Andre Berto? What a nutjob

Only on NSB will you read "boxing fans" criticizing a fighter for moving up 2 weight classes to fight a HOF and arguable ATG LHW coming off back to back wins over undefeated Top 10 LHW opponents.

Crazy lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
                Why would Canelo waste his time with opponents who are fighting Korobovs on Friday night fights rather than moving up 2 divisions to fight ATG HOF LHW?

How does that make any sense?
                It makes sense because those guys are young and fresh opponents rather than a battered old man who was looking for the opportunity to cash out.

Comment

• Originally posted by AhabSnake View Post
                  Canelo avoiding andrade, loll. He did the same thing in GGG's early years, claiming he had lack of quality opposition. Canelo will have to find a bum to fight it seems, since he'll be avoiding andrade, charlo, smith, saunders, ggg, beterbiev, etc loll. Probably might do another boring jacobs fight or chavez jnr again.
                  Facts are facts. Canelo doesn't want that work. That's why he when he dropped the 160lb belt rather than fight against GGG he went after that monster Liam Smith when he wanted a belt.

Jokers. Canelo always looks for the easiest possible route for a belt.
                  Last edited by yankees7448; 11-06-2019, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel82tx View Post
                    I simply cant wrap my head around that people can sit with a straight face and say Canelo ducked charlo and andrade but fights a 200lb
                    He did duck Charlo and Andrade. He ducked them at 154 and he's ducking them now.

Secondly, Kovalev wasn't 200lbs. GTFO here with that lie. He was also an old man who had went 4-3 in his previous 7 fights. He got knocked out in two of those losses. I don't care what Kovalev did in the past. Canelo wasn't fighting that Kovalev. He was fighting the one who was desperate to cash out.

Comment

He admits he's a hypocrite. Certain boxers can go their entire careers and not take on any serious challenges, and its ok, but Canelo, oh no, he better be fighting everyone every month, or else he's a fraud.

He's a waste of time.
                      I want the best to always fight the best. You are the ones being hypocritical. I want Canelo to fight Charlo and Andrade. I want Charlo and Andrade to fight each other. I would love it if we had tournaments in every division where the best fight the best without worrying about A-Side vs. B-side bull*****. I don't want people like you who are fans of fighters and not the sport to make excuses for why the best fights don't happen. You guys are fans not publicists. Start acting like the former and stop acting like the latter.
                      Last edited by yankees7448; 11-06-2019, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X