Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Brutally Knocks Out Kovalev in Eleventh For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 1 more hour left to go! Woohoo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      30min of anthems and we should be good to go!
      They should have done those already. Or even better not have them for any fights at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        Kovalev is falling asleep. Gonna be stiff as fuck when he gets in the ring.
        He's like, "Fuuuuk, I'm usually half way through a bottle of Stoli by this time."
        Is going to seriously *** with his natural clock. Oscar timed this, no doubt.

Comment

• Dont get excited just yet guys....we still have the mexican, russian, and american national anthems to sit through!!!

Comment

• They should have just let Claudia parade around showing that big azz .... that would have filled the void nicely.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              It's bizarre. I've never seen anything like this.
              Me either, this is up near the top of most ridiculous things i've ever seen in this sport and that's saying A LOT

Comment

• Ok... so prior to tonight... there were no questions if Kovalev would make HOF... every announcer today says it is questionable. lol. I think this is one of the weaker DAZN telecasts.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmooth9876 View Post
                  of course he would.. Nobody is calling for that fight unlike the haney crowd who think loma is ducking even though haney hasn't even beaten anyone as good as this guy garcia just smashed.

Usual suspects on here of course.....
                  but if haney wasnt asking for the fight ya'l would slam him and call him scared

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                    They should have done those already. Or even better not have them for any fights at all.
                    Anyone else would have, but this is DAZN country.

Comment

• Duran standing next to Masvidal is pretty cool.

The ringside doctor is the most hated man in MSG right now lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X