No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGirt: If Kovalev Gets Robbed, Whole World Will See It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emartini1222 View Post
    There is a REHYDRATION clause. UNBELIEVEABLE. Check it out for yourselves. Go to boxing 24/7.
    For $$$. Like that ever stops boxers??? You need names like Salido? Chavez? JACOBS???

Bye Felicia

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      You know DAMN well you said Canelo would never fight Jacobs. And BOTH I and aboutftkmie called out your BS.

Go read Dougie Fish’s article about MW fighting LHW’s.

Your hate for Canelo is making you look like a joke
      guy, you're full of s***. Nothing you say has any credibility. You've told me that I predicted an easy ko for ggg when I never did, you said you were coming to NY for the jacobs vs Sergey fight, and you were gonna whoop my ass, no showed and then lied about the entire thing. Now you're telling me I said Canelo would never face jacobs but at the same time you're saying I didn't consider jacobs a challenge. get your s*** together. I know your life is in shambles, as you've admitted several times on here, but spare the rest of us from your bi-polar rants.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Right......Only white people vote for who goes into the HOF.
        don't know if they're the only one but they're definitely the majority who make the votes. Why do you think Gatti is in the hof?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
          The whole world has seen countless robberies and it's not made a blind bit of difference to the official result; Canelo-GGG (definately 1, if not 2), Canelo-Lara, Wilder-Fury, Pac-Horn, Kovalev-Ward 1, Lewis-Holyfield 1, Foreman-Briggs, DLH-Trinidad, JCC Snr-Whitaker, Bradley-Pac 1,Pac-Marquez 3, Ottke-Reid, DLH-Sturm, Sturm-Macklin, Abraham-Smith 1, Burns-Relikh, McDonnell-Solis 1........ and that's just with a few minute of thought on fights during my time. Older fans of the sport and true boxing historians would be able to provide countless more.
          Unless there is an official system of inquiry and punishment brought in for judges, then unfortunately we will continue to see robberies for as long as money talks.
          Well put. Ali Norton 3 is a notable addition to the list

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
            It was the Nevada State Commission you dumb @ss! Promoters have no saying ( they can contest a commission's decision) but they have no control on what the NSAC does.
            Alright calm down whoseyourdaddy...

Promoters come up with ways to influence the selection. You think that never happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              guy, you're full of s***. Nothing you say has any credibility. You've told me that I predicted an easy ko for ggg when I never did, you said you were coming to NY for the jacobs vs Sergey fight, and you were gonna whoop my ass, no showed and then lied about the entire thing. Now you're telling me I said Canelo would never face jacobs but at the same time you're saying I didn't consider jacobs a challenge. get your s*** together. I know your life is in shambles, as you've admitted several times on here, but spare the rest of us from your bi-polar rants.
              What’s your prediction for this fight??? 1st round KO as soon as Canelo feints to the body or taps it Kov drops like a bag of potatoes! Please say TKO so I can just dump $$$$ on the over. Your always wrong

Comment

Originally posted by bngsdad View Post
                Alright calm down whoseyourdaddy...

Promoters come up with ways to influence the selection. You think that never happened?
                Both do dumb dumb! Why do you think Weeks wasn’t chosen??? You probably no fkn clue what I’m even talking about

Comment

What’s your prediction for this fight??? 1st round KO as soon as Canelo feints to the body or taps it Kov drops like a bag of potatoes! Please say TKO so I can just dump $$$$ on the over. Your always wrong
                  predicting canelo by late stoppage or UD. Now, if I'm wrong, I'd be extremely happy because it would send the entire Canelo fan girl mob into a depression that they may never recover from. Now go bet your life savings away again you degenerate gambling loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    predicting canelo by late stoppage or UD. Now, if I'm wrong, I'd be extremely happy because it would send the entire Canelo fan girl mob into a depression that they may never recover from. Now go bet your life savings away again you degenerate gambling loser.
                    Your that dumb aren’t you??? I’m taking Kov to win because unlike you I know they’re are weight classes for a reason. My take and I hope I’m wrong Kov by Decision.

I know you think Canelo hands out pay checks and sht to judges before every fight but if you were there live seeing sht between rounds and feeling the ring shake you would know what I’m talking about...

Don’t worry I’ll still be a Canelo fan win or lose as long as he doesn’t get popped anymore for PED’s. That happens again I’m out!

Comment

Both do dumb dumb! Why do you think Weeks wasn’t chosen??? You probably no fkn clue what I’m even talking about
                      Wow, another slow one...

I'm saying in general not just that kovalev/alvarez fight. Promoters come up with ways to influence the fight set up... Go through the posts

Comment

Working...
                      X