No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGirt: If Kovalev Gets Robbed, Whole World Will See It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Both lost! Like I’ve told you in the past I can probably still find betting slips who took ggg or hook you up with bookies. Go COLLECT!!! Go cry your river to them. Preach your tears to them
    both lost in your uninformed opinion. You clearly don't know as much boxing as you think you do. Further evidence was the fact that you out money on Kovalev yesterday. This, despite the fact that you love Canelo more than you loved you ex wife. Your logic was that "weight classes exist for a reason". I told you that Kovalevs age, wear and tear, and the fact that he had just fought 10 weeks ago would be a bigger factor than weight classes and that Canelo would stop him late. But, out of curiosity, how did you have the fight scored at the time of the stoppage? I thought Kovalev was ahead but knew he wouldn't last 12. But as usual, 2 of the official judges has Canelo comfortably ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      both lost in your uninformed opinion. You clearly don't know as much boxing as you think you do. Further evidence was the fact that you out money on Kovalev yesterday. This, despite the fact that you love Canelo more than you loved you ex wife. Your logic was that "weight classes exist for a reason". I told you that Kovalevs age, wear and tear, and the fact that he had just fought 10 weeks ago would be a bigger factor than weight classes and that Canelo would stop him late. But, out of curiosity, how did you have the fight scored at the time of the stoppage? I thought Kovalev was ahead but knew he wouldn't last 12. But as usual, 2 of the official judges has Canelo comfortably ahead.
      I had Kov winning by 1 or 2 rounds.

Comment

They do use replay. Hence that fight we just saw recently the KD get ruled a slip.

Replays like other sports are used to look at KD’s and cuts. Sht which they should. Not fkn every Second of every round because the fighter you bet on or rooted for LOST and now you p@ssy is sore and you need it rubbed...
        You're a brave fella sitting behind a screen aren't you?
        I find it hilarious when people get personal on forums, when there's no risk of a physical reaction to their smack-talk.

Comment

• The whole world (of haters) saw it wasn't a robbery. Now they are calling it a fix

Comment

• Originally posted by wileyhemi View Post
            Well put. Ali Norton 3 is a notable addition to the list
            I'd heard about that one, but haven't yet seen full footage of the fight to be able to form an honest opinion - the clips I've seen could easily have been edited with bias in mind.
            I've heard Marciano had at least one suspect decision as well, just shows that corruption is nothing new in the sport.

Comment

My apologies then.... I’ve just heard almost all the time GGG was going to KTFO of Canelo and then there wouldn’t be a 2nd fight. Then is was Canelo would just run again. Then he would never fight Jacobs.

You see where I’m going with this. I ain’t gonna give him a pass for that PED sht! That’s strike 2 with me. Kov was the 2nd best LHW. Bivol mark my worlds and I hope Canelo fight him next will lose and I’ll make a sht ton of $$$$$ on it?

You want to take Bivol???
              All good bro. All I knew was that GGG and Nelo would stymie each other a bit. Anyone who predicted KOs in either fight was really just psyching themselves up. Are u saying ud pick Nelo to beat Bivol? Or the other way around? At this point I’d pick Nelo to win myself. I think Bivol has a good jab, work rate. But I don’t know if he’s powerful enough to keep Nelo off him, or experienced enough to find success all night, which he’d have to do. I’d love to see Ward come back, I mean this fight should be the goal, but he’s always been a part time fighter. I’d rather see Beterbiev if that’s the case. He’s rough, rugged, maybe even a bit dirty. I think I’d still favour Nelo, but it might be a tough ugly fight.

Comment

Working...
              X