Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGirt: If Kovalev Gets Robbed, Whole World Will See It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So there is a REHYDRATION clause after all.

There is a REHYDRATION clause. UNBELIEVEABLE. Check it out for yourselves. Go to boxing 24/7.

Comment

So there is a REHYDRATION clause after all.

There is a REHYDRATION clause. UNBELIEVEABLE. Check it out for yourselves. Go to boxing 24/7 if you don't believe me

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Selective criticisms.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          honestly, nobody outside of white people
          Right......Only white people vote for who goes into the HOF.

Comment

So they just pause the fight so a judge can review the replay? Why not just wait a day or 2 to get the results so these judges can watch over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
              Exactly Canelo face the best in each weight (Mayweather Lara & to certain extent Trout at 154, and GGG and Jacobs at 160), unlike other fighters, of course, the fights will be close and these crybabies/haters up here acting like if Canelo does not KOs these opponents it means he lost to them and he must've robbed them.
              No such thing as ''close but clear'', either.

Fools

Comment

Originally posted by marshall410 View Post
                So they just pause the fight so a judge can review the replay? Why not just wait a day or 2 to get the results so these judges can watch over and over.
                It's not that complicated. There is technology available that it can be done in between rounds.

Put them in separate rooms (that have cams and are mic'd for sound). 1 monitor for the live feed, another for pausing/rewinding. Neither monitor has sound.

Comment

Lol. That's the funniest story of the day.
                  If the world didn't care when GGG got robbed in his two fights against Canelo I don't think the world is all of a sudden gonna give a crap about if Kov gets robbed.
                  Again may I add.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                    What difference is there between Russell Mora who allowed Mares to low blow Adjbeko to Tony Weeks allowing Ward to low blow Kovalev? are you calling Russell Mora worse for doing exactly the same thing than Tony Weeks? Well there goes another level of bias or ******ity!
                    Well call them both ****ing trash, I don't care. Russell Mora is slightly worse to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      you always say I said some s*** that I didn't say to try and make a point. I just explained that jacobs met my approval so yes andrade would, as would Charlo, benavidez, plant, callum smith, bivol and beterbiev. So why don't you screen shot this for reference. This way you don't have to try and put words in my mouth that are inaccurate. As far as ggg, I shi**ed on him facing rolls, wade and others. So if he faces that lame opponent that's being floated around, he could kick rocks too. Matter of fact, the only opponents he should be allowed to face next are the same ones I just listed for Canelo.
                      You know DAMN well you said Canelo would never fight Jacobs. And BOTH I and aboutftkmie called out your BS.

Go read Dougie Fish’s article about MW fighting LHW’s.

Your hate for Canelo is making you look like a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X