No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGirt: If Kovalev Gets Robbed, Whole World Will See It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    it's not just about whether you thi k he beat trout or Lara or Cotto. It's about the ridiculous 1 sided Canelo scorecards in those fights that let's you know that judges are the ones who go his way every close round. He's never had a bad card against him, but many for him.
    End of the day the right fighter won outside of GGG 1 and which how can I ANYONE argue a draw???

Comment

1. You really have to master your vs you're if you're going to call people dumb. 2. You're taking Kovalev not because of the weight classes but because of the odds. Sure there are Wright classes for a reason but age along with wear and tear along with only a 10 week turnaround in between fights will probably prove to be bigger factors that weight class. 3. As far as the live experience when watching Canelo. Then explain to me why press row had canelo overwhelmingly losing vs ggg in both fights? They were there live. Maybe you're just easily influenced because you're surrounded by a crowd of Mexicans who yell and scream "yayyyyyy" any time Canelo throws a flurry, even if it doesn't land.
      I’m down as fuk to compare fights. Round-by-round with you! Then MAYBE your ROBBERY BS stops CRYING ??? Fkn no WAY that happens but I’ll try

Start with your rounds on Trout.

Tell me which rounds he won?

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        this is why kovalev is such a big underdog. he needs an absolute KO to win. I wouldn't even be surprised if kovalev somehow gets dq'ed for ko'ing canelo.

Isnt this the case for ALL of canelos opponents though?? The only way to beat him is to ice him cold and luckily for canelo he has a titanium chin. Even floyd dominated canelo and one judge still scored a draw LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          End of the day the right fighter won outside of GGG 1 and which how can I ANYONE argue a draw???
          the right fighter won in your fan boy opinion. But many more people believe he lost both to ggg and lost to Lara.

Comment

• I guess they think they cant outbox Canelo.

Comment

• McGirt you are a *****

Comment

don't know if they're the only one but they're definitely the majority who make the votes. Why do you think Gatti is in the hof?
                Are there more whites or blacks in boxing's HOF....Also, there are some blacks in the HOF simply for being black (way back in the day). It was ASSUMED that if they were given the fair chance to fight for a title, they would have always won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Or a TKO like almost all you haters predicted GGG was going to do EASILY! Including you. Now you can lie to yourself and say you never said that but don’t try lying to others.
                  Yikes. I remember I said that the first ggg fight would be “fight of the millennium part 2”, I didn’t predict any sort of stoppage, thought ggg might win close, but also said Nelo held the “screw”I knew it wasent gonna be hearns vs hagler. I had ggg winning by a round or two, but also predicted after the bell a draw by the judges, one wide Canelo, one even, one close ggg. I do poke fun at Canelo a bit him getting the bias. But I also said he’d prolly win the rematch by just standing his ground a bit more. I expected him to beat the brakes off Kovalev, get to him sooner than he did tonight. Nelo is the tide that raises all boats in this sport. If anyone deserves the benefit of the doubt it’s the guy generating the most money for everyone. Don’t missquote me. Nelo is all business in the ring. I want the best man to win in every case. Doesn’t mean I can’t take a jab at a guy like Nelo who can get an even score against Floyd who a lot of people say gets his own bias. I think at least one of the “G’s” in “GGG” stands for “Garbage”. Getting things wrong is part of the fun of boxing. But I never said GGG would win easily or predicted a stoppage at all. I think predicting it “Fight of the millennium part 2” aka anti climatic, wasent too far off. Lots were buying into the “Hagler v Hearns” narrative. Or max saying “strengths play into rachother” farce. If u predicted everything accurately I’ll give u the credit.

Comment

the right fighter won in your fan boy opinion. But many more people believe he lost both to ggg and lost to Lara.
                    Both lost! Like I’ve told you in the past I can probably still find betting slips who took ggg or hook you up with bookies. Go COLLECT!!! Go cry your river to them. Preach your tears to them

Comment

• Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                      Yikes. I remember I said that the first ggg fight would be “fight of the millennium part 2”, I didn’t predict any sort of stoppage, thought ggg might win close, but also said Nelo held the “screw”I knew it wasent gonna be hearns vs hagler. I had ggg winning by a round or two, but also predicted after the bell a draw by the judges, one wide Canelo, one even, one close ggg. I do poke fun at Canelo a bit him getting the bias. But I also said he’d prolly win the rematch by just standing his ground a bit more. I expected him to beat the brakes off Kovalev, get to him sooner than he did tonight. Nelo is the tide that raises all boats in this sport. If anyone deserves the benefit of the doubt it’s the guy generating the most money for everyone. Don’t missquote me. Nelo is all business in the ring. I want the best man to win in every case. Doesn’t mean I can’t take a jab at a guy like Nelo who can get an even score against Floyd who a lot of people say gets his own bias. I think at least one of the “G’s” in “GGG” stands for “Garbage”. Getting things wrong is part of the fun of boxing. But I never said GGG would win easily or predicted a stoppage at all. I think predicting it “Fight of the millennium part 2” aka anti climatic, wasent too far off. Lots were buying into the “Hagler v Hearns” narrative. Or max saying “strengths play into rachother” farce. If u predicted everything accurately I’ll give u the credit.
                      My apologies then.... I’ve just heard almost all the time GGG was going to KTFO of Canelo and then there wouldn’t be a 2nd fight. Then is was Canelo would just run again. Then he would never fight Jacobs.

You see where I’m going with this. I ain’t gonna give him a pass for that PED sht! That’s strike 2 with me. Kov was the 2nd best LHW. Bivol mark my worlds and I hope Canelo fight him next will lose and I’ll make a sht ton of $$$$$ on it?

You want to take Bivol???

Comment

Working...
                      X