Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson To Gonzalez Family: Please Talk To Your Daughter, Sister

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found all the housewife gossip surrounding the fight off putting and played out.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      I bet you easily get catfished. She's not good looking. If you actually seen her instead of looking at filtered pics on IG, you'll know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
        I bet you easily get catfished. She's not good looking. If you actually seen her instead of looking at filtered pics on IG, you'll know that.
        I seen her in gym she just not the type that puts on make up or the girly type but she ain't ugly cleans up nice like they say

When she turns pro she will be #3 after Mikaela and Cecilia
        Last edited by Phenom; 10-27-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

I could care less about all of this. Joet sucks and shakur will be a great fighter but is obviously not a good person. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            I found all the housewife gossip surrounding the fight off putting and played out.
            TMZ Scene...

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              TMZ Scene...

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                SS been classier about this situation than vast majority of fighters would've

Yeah, imagine if it was Broner instead of Shakur. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  The truth is white people are the least racist of them all.
                  Lmao what? White people literally created race and racism.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Come on all of you need to stop generalizing & painting an entire race/country (of which a huge percentage have African ancestry ffs)with the same brush based on single experiences you don't even realize that's the definition of prejudice & if someone said that your entire race was racist because of personal bias, you all would say its prejudice. It shows you guys don't even realize that a huge percentage of Mexico is mixed with black & theres countless mixed with Arab/Jewish,& even Chinese & a certain percentage of completely black. Most ppl in the states have no clue that in mexico theres a huge percentage of mexicans identifying as black & nobodies actually black on earth they're dark brown just as mexicans are.

And many AA/White/etc.etc. will hate other races dating their sisters doesn't mean everyone is that way,I got news most men dislike whos dating their sisters especially scrumptious beauties like Jajaira who is a queen that literally got the entire world to take notice when she was at the weigh in(which also shows Stevenson is fos about them disowning her when clearly its no different than any parents who disagree w their daughters bf & she likely moved out from home or something) she deserves the best so its understandable they don't like lil punks like Stevenson especially after that video,you all must want women beaters dating your sisters.

Ftr I said before the fight Stevenson would win easily & that Gonzalez is rubbish & the beef between them was to sell the fight as it was actually a mismatch & I was proven correct. & Gonzalez already had said his sister is her own women & that after the fight he would accept her decision & not disrespect who she dates regardless whether he dislikes him.

It's such a cop out to think they are just racist, Gonzalez has made several statements that prove hes not,he grew up in the usa ffs & associates with many ppl of different races directly.

I saw the 'scrumptious' description and googled her. I'm sure she's sweet....but she looks like Juan Manuel Marquez in the face *yuck*.

Comment

To be fair to the young lad he says it's his first girlfriend and the first time he's been in love. But there's nothing wrong with her appearance to me unless you're super shallow and only date people who look like they should be on some fake ass tv show. Don't see people talking **** about Terrence Crawford's woman. Well other than that one idiot on twitter but that fizzled out pretty quickly I think. As long as they're happy together. Then again I just watched the video of the parking garage fight for the first time... Seeing him sucker rabbit punch a woman was pretty horrifying. **** ugly little gremlin kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X