Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson To Gonzalez Family: Please Talk To Your Daughter, Sister

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    I’ve never heard about the Asian thing either. Usually people shun mixing with blacks because they know the long history of racism against blacks in the USA by the white majority and are mingling with the white majority as a way to “move up” or otherwise integrate. Orientals, Arabs, Indians, latinos (specifically Mexican rather than Caribbean who are often black themselves) etc seem to have similar views about this.
    I was wondering the same thing, if this was more of a racial thing. Odd....since you can clearly see that the Gonzales family are heavily of meso-American ancestry rather than Spanish. People in Spain are largely of European (latin in the south and celtic in the northern Pyrenees regions) with about a 10% mix on average of northern African blood oddly enough. And from what I understand, Stevenson’s real father was a latino himself, and you can see it when you look at Shakur that he himself is mixed.
    Never been a fan of minority on minority racism. And by the way, white folks secretly laugh at other groups who do that....because we have manipulated you lot to think that way for generations.
    It will be a great day when your groups no longer battle for second, third, fourth etc place....but realise there is no place...
    “There is no spoon...”
    We do? We have? Speak for yourself, mfer. Is this like an American thing or something? You American?

I ain't from the US so perhaps my words are out of place, but I'd say there's power cliques who manipulate and deliberately exacerbate racial tension, but the aim is just as much about keeping white folks uneasy and insecure so they vote the right way as it is about oppressing the various minorities.

We're all being fucked with and manipulated one way or another, but the racial history of the US makes that method of control a particularly potent tool there I think.

Comment

That hoe ugly. Shakur need to dump the slut and go full heel turn lol

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        We do? We have? Speak for yourself, mfer. Is this like an American thing or something? You American?

I ain't from the US so perhaps my words are out of place, but I'd say there's power cliques who manipulate and deliberately exacerbate racial tension, but the aim is just as much about keeping white folks uneasy and insecure so they vote the right way as it is about oppressing the various minorities.

We're all being fucked with and manipulated one way or another, but the racial history of the US makes that method of control a particularly potent tool there I think.
        I wasn’t born in America, but am an American citizen, served a career in the Army, am white, jewish, and very very VERY anti-white nationalism. And yes obviously these are American issues but the racism of my homeland is just as bad if not worse as the racism in the USA. White supremacy is white supremacy, period. A salmon from the Pacific and a sea bass from the Mediterranean are still both seafood

Comment

Yea they should before she gets too famous & this looks more suspect then it would after she gets a gold medal.

Also makes them look like clowns in general too. No one likes the people their daughter f#cks...get over yourselves mfers.

Comment

Do we even know this is about race or are you guys just assuming?

I mean Stevenson isn't exactly Mr Perfect is he. Wasn't he caught on camera beating the snot out of some girls who talked shyt to him? Or how about the time when he roasted Floyd's daughter (another Ms perfect) on Twitter?

By all accounts, this kid is a classless dickhead. I wouldn't want that Goblin looking MFer anywhere near my sister either.
            Last edited by Szef; 10-27-2019, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the show of support.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              You on point and 100% correct! You and I don't agree all the time but we also respect the fighters no matter who promotes them fighters come #1

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                I wasn’t born in America, but am an American citizen, served a career in the Army, am white, jewish, and very very VERY anti-white nationalism. And yes obviously these are American issues but the racism of my homeland is just as bad if not worse as the racism in the USA. White supremacy is white supremacy, period. A salmon from the Pacific and a sea bass from the Mediterranean are still both seafood
                I'm from the UK, and whilst we got racism here, both institutional and extremist (though thankfully not so much of that these days) it just doesn't seem to permeate every part of the national psyche in the same way it does in the US... at least the way it appears to an outsider. Either way, I stand on the idea that US racism as in stands in the 21st ain't just some organic fixture that's evolved as a result of natural pressures and history, but something that's deliberately been fanned and nurtured by forces looking to both divide and control people of all skin tones and backgrounds, even if many white folk are complicit either actively or passively through ignorance or self interest.
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-27-2019, 07:25 PM.

Comment

I never heard them say it’s because he’s black.

I heard them say it’s because he’s a POS, which he is.

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                  I think it's you that's the POS, you lame idiot. What you just said has to go down as one of the most ignorant and misinformed comments on boxingscene ever!

He SHOULD shame them moron. They have no right not to speak to their daughter/sister because she is dating a BLACK athlete!

If he was Mexican it would be far less of a problem. Yes Shakur is a rival but let's call it for what it REALLY is.

Shakur was 100% right to implore them to embrace her again. Can you imagine if she gets pregnant? Her family will permanently disown her!

I can't believe you think Shakur is in the wrong here? Really? Get your head out of your azz puto.

Comment

Would you want your daughter to date a thug?

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
                      That hoe ugly. Shakur need to dump the slut and go full heel turn lol

Comment

Working...
                      X