Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson To Gonzalez Family: Please Talk To Your Daughter, Sister

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats funny I think some foul **** happened taht the gozales arent talking abotu cause it probably will embrasses their sister etc and stevenson knows they wont so he playing the role to the fullest, cause if you listen to the gonzales they say they do talk to her etc they jsut dont like him.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      What can he do? when his GF parents dont want her dating a Black guy, Mexicans are hardcore against their daughters dating black guys. They will disown you if you date a black or chinese.
      No not Chinese. Your totally wrong there.

Comment

Don't think it has anything to do with him being black hes just not a likeable guy regardless of his race there is video of him assaulting people and hitting women so it's understandable a father wouldn't want that for his daughter the African Americans are just looking for something to fight about and of course want to make it race related.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          Stevenson is an *******.

If he really cared, he would talk to them about this instead of talking to them through the media.

He’s using their personal family issues to shane them.

Hopefully someone knocks this POS out soon.
          You on point and 100% correct! You and I don't agree all the time but we also respect the fighters no matter who promotes them fighters come #1

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
            Whats funny I think some foul **** happened taht the gozales arent talking abotu cause it probably will embrasses their sister etc and stevenson knows they wont so he playing the role to the fullest, cause if you listen to the gonzales they say they do talk to her etc they jsut dont like him.
            How many MexiCANS you know want a black guy banging your family???

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              Don't think it has anything to do with him being black hes just not a likeable guy regardless of his race there is video of him assaulting people and hitting women so it's understandable a father wouldn't want that for his daughter the African Americans are just looking for something to fight about and of course want to make it race related.
              So why was he hitting on another girl then trying to TKO her when he is with his sis???

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                What can he do? when his GF parents dont want her dating a Black guy, Mexicans are hardcore against their daughters dating black guys. They will disown you if you date a black or chinese.
                Yup! And same thing with a black chick dating another race!

Comment

I've dated a few black chicks! And I'm MexiCAN NOT 1 FKN time did I not get called a spic, ******* or worse

Comment

wow ,this is very admirable ....shakur is a good kid after all

Comment

Google Black jump mexicans and get 1000000 hits

Comment

Working...
                      X