Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Drops Gvozdyk Three Times, Stops Him in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great performance from Beterbiev. He was just too much for Gvozdyk. Too strong and relentless.

That was the signature win he's been after.

I'd love to see him face Kovalev due to the bad blood. Bivol too.

Comment

• It looked like Beterbiev just broke him down and made him quit to me. Those were not what I would call serious knockdowns.

Those were the kind of knockdowns that says a fighter has had enough and is tapping out type of knockdowns. Gvozdyk quit with both his honour and dignity intact.

So what? He lost to the better man. So I have to tip my hat to him for that. He made no excuses. Good effort to both guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Why were they booing Beterbiev??? NM I didn’t realize Philly had a huge Ukraine fan base?
        I'm not sure they do. I was surrounded by Ukrainian fans but speaking to them, most were from all over the East Coast and some from further. The guys to my left were Ukrainians from Montreal who came to the US last week for Usyk in Chicago and stayed for Gvozdyk in Philly. I was also surprised that there were so few Russians in the crowd, it was all yellow and blue. It was interesting to see alot of them remain seated for the Russian national anthem.

Comment

• Good fight. Would like to see Beterbiev-Kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Beterbiev looks like such a mean, scary guy. Then he opens his mouth and he's incredibly polite. Reminds me of Murrat Gassiev in that way.
            ... He looks like that maybe because his boxing style... and because our perception about Chechens who wear Muslim beards, I guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
              I'm not sure they do. I was surrounded by Ukrainian fans but speaking to them, most were from all over the East Coast and some from further. The guys to my left were Ukrainians from Montreal who came to the US last week for Usyk in Chicago and stayed for Gvozdyk in Philly. I was also surprised that there were so few Russians in the crowd, it was all yellow and blue. It was interesting to see alot of them remain seated for the Russian national anthem.
              ???? That is weird but respectful? I didn’t hear boos during the singing now that u mention it???

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                This is the DUMBEST comment I’ve read in a while. You sound like a rambling DRUNK! Go sleep it off.

And DAMN it was nice to finally see you pick the right winner??? Seeing all your past predictions fail was getting sad and no wonder your ranting on like your new to this....
                I get more predictions right than wrong you idiot. Also stop getting upset I offended your god Drug cheat Canelo. Your mouth needs unwrapping from his redballs mate

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... He looks like that maybe because his boxing style... and because our perception about Chechens who wear Muslim beards, I guess...
                  Surprised the commission didn't make him shave it. Must have been because it was in Philly.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Surprised the commission didn't make him shave it. Must have been because it was in Philly.
                    ... there are lots of "beards" in the ring these days... it's because that lumberjacks, lumbersexuals fashion, I guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
                      What do you want, me to hand you a positive test from Beterbiev? Because let's be honest, that's the only thing which would get you to admit you're wrong. That's why I said it's pointless to argue with people who stubbornly take the viewpoint of "innocent until proven guilty" like it's black and white.

I'm afraid you're the one who "don't know shit" about this topic my friend, as further evidenced by your unwillingness to answer any of my questions or even admit you were factually incorrect about Beterbiev's fighting weight and size since 2006.

Not only are you ignorant, you're rude and ignorant, and if Beterbiev ever happens to slip up and piss hot, I'll be sure to bump this post and expose you for the naive moron you clearly are.

Shut the **** you stupid prick.

One; You don't know **** about boxing.

Two; You don't know **** about training.

Three, You don't know **** about enhancing drugs.

Four, You are a delusional ****ing ****** trying to dirt someone you have NO idea who he is aside from seeing him on a screen.

I've seen this gentlemen a hundred time, if you knew only a little bit about the guy, you would never even assume he used anything.

He doesn't smoke, do drugs, drink any alcool, doesn't go clubbing, doesn't go eating in fancy restaurant around here. He just ****ing train, eat well and sleep. Rinse and repeat.

There is a lot of simple thing in life you can enjoy, go find a hobby you dumb****.

Comment

Working...
                      X