No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Drops Gvozdyk Three Times, Stops Him in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring on Bivol/Beterbiev!

As for Gvozdyk, match him against Boesel and then Ramirez.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 10-19-2019, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Incredible performance from Beterbiev.

Comment

• Incredible performance by Beterbiev.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
          I don't want an argument about "innocent until proven guilty". If you know, you know. If you don't, you're naive (and that's not necessarily your fault, we all were at one point).

^^I wrote that for a reason. You are exactly the type of person I have no interest in debating this subject with because you are too stubborn and naive to accept any other possibility beyond "innocent until proven guilty".

Has Anthony Joshua ever tested positive in a test for banned substances? Do you think he's all natural?
          The first question is rhetorical, the second I'm genuinely curious to know your answer.

And to your other point, again a genuine question: do you honestly believe amateur boxers, even at the elite level competing in the Olympics do/can not take banned substances and get away with it?

And finally, no, you're wrong. He has not fought at light heavyweight since 2006. He fought in the amateurs in 2011 and at the Olympics in 2012 at heavyweight (201 pounds). He then turned pro the following year.

As for your comment about his body type, steroids and PEDs alone will not change your body type. Body composition depends almost entirely on the type of exercise and dieting you do whilst on (or off) steroids. If you lift heavy weights and eat excessive amounts of calories you will gain muscle. That applies with or without steroids, the only difference is steroids will enhance the effect massively. However, if you train for cardio and boxing, you will not look like a weight lifter no matter how much gear you inject.

Trust me, I have personal experience with steroids and can safely say I know enough about their effects and the difference between a natural body and one exogenously enhanced.

You Sir.... are a funny dude...

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
            You Sir.... are a funny dude...
            More like a fughin ignorant dude
            Out of all people accusing Beterbiev is just insane
            The guy has had the same stature since he began

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Boxers are not cyborgs. You can see that the issue was the accumulation of heavy shots. His tank was just empty.

Good effort from both fighters.
              Not only the accumulation but the constant pressure and he was hitting him with good shots with no real effect. He has to do something mentally to the other fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
                I don't want an argument about "innocent until proven guilty". If you know, you know. If you don't, you're naive (and that's not necessarily your fault, we all were at one point).

^^I wrote that for a reason. You are exactly the type of person I have no interest in debating this subject with because you are too stubborn and naive to accept any other possibility beyond "innocent until proven guilty".

Has Anthony Joshua ever tested positive in a test for banned substances? Do you think he's all natural?
                The first question is rhetorical, the second I'm genuinely curious to know your answer.

And to your other point, again a genuine question: do you honestly believe amateur boxers, even at the elite level competing in the Olympics do/can not take banned substances and get away with it?

And finally, no, you're wrong. He has not fought at light heavyweight since 2006. He fought in the amateurs in 2011 and at the Olympics in 2012 at heavyweight (201 pounds). He then turned pro the following year.

As for your comment about his body type, steroids and PEDs alone will not change your body type. Body composition depends almost entirely on the type of exercise and dieting you do whilst on (or off) steroids. If you lift heavy weights and eat excessive amounts of calories you will gain muscle. That applies with or without steroids, the only difference is steroids will enhance the effect massively. However, if you train for cardio and boxing, you will not look like a weight lifter no matter how much gear you inject.

Trust me, I have personal experience with steroids and can safely say I know enough about their effects and the difference between a natural body and one exogenously enhanced.
                So you don't know ****. Gotcha.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  So you don't know ****. Gotcha.
                  What do you want, me to hand you a positive test from Beterbiev? Because let's be honest, that's the only thing which would get you to admit you're wrong. That's why I said it's pointless to argue with people who stubbornly take the viewpoint of "innocent until proven guilty" like it's black and white.

I'm afraid you're the one who "don't know shit" about this topic my friend, as further evidenced by your unwillingness to answer any of my questions or even admit you were factually incorrect about Beterbiev's fighting weight and size since 2006.

Not only are you ignorant, you're rude and ignorant, and if Beterbiev ever happens to slip up and piss hot, I'll be sure to bump this post and expose you for the naive moron you clearly are.

Comment

• Beterbiev vs Bivol next, please

Comment

• He would ko bivol and kovalev. He walks through shots and can still deliver his own. The only guy that might have a shot to beat him is canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X