No announcement yet.

Andy 'Blessed' Ruiz shows off new slim physique

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy 'Blessed' Ruiz shows off new slim physique

Is this going to help Andy in december or make him easier to knock over?

I actually have no idea, he's fought his entire career looking a certain way and carrying a certain amount of weight. I can't imagine his balance won't be unaffected by the potentially dramatic change? Time will tell I guess and I just bought my ticket for the fight so i'm glad to see he's not mentally retiring with the money

Comment

Maybe less punch resistance?

I dont know if he'll be moving a lot despite this weight loss. He is not that type of a fighter. He has fast hands but relatively his feet are always planted.

Comment

Is that pic legit. Saw that but WBN often seems like the National Enqurier of boxing news.

Makes Andy look a lil too light...for him anyway.

Comment

Is he moving down to WW? Spence-Ruiz in December 2021???

Comment

Fake or real? Looks like he has lost 100 pounds in that pic lol. Any other pics?

Comment

That’s an amazing makeover, he looks taller too.

Comment

Mark Hunt did the same around 2012, then, come fight night, his ass looked fat again.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Is that pic legit. Saw that but WBN often seems like the National Enqurier of boxing news.

Makes Andy look a lil too light...for him anyway.
                  I remember he was slimming down years ago, there were posts on Boxing Scene, but that clearly went nowhere.

Comment

Looks fake, he doesn't need to lose a big amount of weight anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X