No announcement yet.

Canelo humiliated Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShawnTaylor View Post
    It seems like you suspect me of being some Canelo fanboy, so let me make something clear... I'm not. I admire his quest for greatness, that's all. Even if you think Golovkin P4P is better than Kovalev, which you seem to do, then keep in mind that Kovalev fights at 175, Golovkin at 160. That Canelo is fighting so far out of his usual weight division just makes his will to fight Kovalev even more impressive.

Mayweather won every round against Canelo. Trout and Lara both got robbed against Canelo. Canelo embarassed himself by fighting Amir Khan just as much as Golovkin did by fighting Kell Brook. And Canelo WAS kinda fack'd up with the 155 lb bullshid. TBH, I don't even consider Canelo to be that special of a fighter, but he is certainly better than Golovkin. The difference between them, though, is not just a matter of quality. It's a matter of courage. I mean, come on, Canelo is so young and he has already fought all of these big names and he is still reaching for heights that Golovkin never dared to reach for. Golovkin wasted his entire career sticking around at middleweight, fighting trash opponents and getting gift decisions.

the Trout and Lara fights were not robberies, or even close...

but the bold, is gold... those fighters are clearly cut from a different cloth

Comment

What makes you think Golovkin is better? He got gift decisions against both Derevyachenko and Jacobs, two fighters who are nothing special, and he has beat no one of note. He was also lucky to get a gift draw against Canelo in their first fight. As far as I'm concerned, Golovkin's record should be 38-4-0, with his best wins being Martin Murray and Kell Brook...

Kovalev has beaten proven fighters such as Hopkins, Pascal and Alvarez and has received no gift decisions.

As for Canelo ducking all of those names you mentioned, who says he won't fight them later? Nothing indicates so. He has proven himself willing to fight anyone.
      i bet he will fight them in their mid to late 30's its time for that canelo fight!

Comment

Who the **** did Golovkin ever beat to compare him to Kovalev? Kovalev is much better.
        I agree with this.

Comment

Canelo humiliated Golovkin and I'm not just talking about how he basically beat him twice. Who doesn't remember the good old days, when everyone went on about Canelo being scared of fighting Golovkin? Well, look how the tide has changed.

Canelo moved up and fought Golovkin, which no one expected him to have the balls to do. He beat Golovkin twice and even made him cry and leave the ring post-fight, and then proceeded to move up in weight, something Golovkin never manned up to do. Canelo defeated Jacobs and will soon fight Saunders, the two guys that fans wanted Golovkin to fight for so long. Canelo beat Jacobs convincingly, while Golovkin had to settle with gift decisions against both Jacobs and Derevyachenko.

Everyone shamed Canelo, but he has in a few years done all of the things that everyone expected of Golovkin, which Golovkin never had the courage to do. Now Canelo is fighting Kovalev, at 175 lb. Golovkin should be ashamed of himself. At the end of the day, it turned out that Canelo was more of a man than Golovkin ever was.
          Said like a total idiot. You can't possibly believe that b@ll*****

F@ck off

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
            You being red shouldn’t matter as long as you speak truth and common sense, some of the best contributors are in the red just because ppl hate it when you talk bad about their favorite boxer.
            Correct and he clearly doesn't. He's a dumb ****
            ......just. like. You are

Comment

Golovkin is and always was a better boxer than Kovalev.

Comment

Golovkin will be a bitter old man who looks back on Canelo's career while telling his grandchildren "this could have been me!". And deep inside, he will always know it wasn't him, simply because he was a coward.

I'm not a Canelo fan in any way, but at least Canelo is taking some risks while Golovkin is going around getting gift decisions and whining for a third fight that he honestly doesn't deserve, he should be happy that he got away with a draw against Canelo in their first fight. There is just no need for a trilogy.
                dayyym you hiting hard.. just like Kovalev after ward..

so many fighters.. can't take a loss.. they get recked.. pac can and has taken losses... but he always throws down. philipino warrior

i do not think, joshua has that in him.. lennox lewis did.. joshua does not, in my opinion. pac has it in him.. azuma nelson.. sugar ray robinson.. jack johnson..
                \
                i respect warriors.

ever heard of the macabees, masada, as the romans, were killing my people, the ***s, they fought to the death, and killed each other rather than be crucified by the romans.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  i bet he will fight them in their mid to late 30's its time for that canelo fight!
                  he will fight when the money is right.. i do not think he is trying to wait til they age, but they are getting old waiting on a mexican champ.

who is to blame?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    he will fight when the money is right.. i do not think he is trying to wait til they age, but they are getting old waiting on a mexican champ.

who is to blame?
                    so the money was right for liam smith but not ggg? i dont think kovalev has anymore star power now than he did 3-4 years ago so why is the money right now that he is old? the money will always be there when canelo is fighting. hes not doing ppv anymore so i dont even understand your point. its like you reached into the excuse bucket and came out with something that doenst even apply to this situation

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      so the money was right for liam smith but not ggg? i dont think kovalev has anymore star power now than he did 3-4 years ago so why is the money right now that he is old? the money will always be there when canelo is fighting. hes not doing ppv anymore so i dont even understand your point. its like you reached into the excuse bucket and came out with something that doenst even apply to this situation

GGG has had a lot of mexican fans.. you are probably not mexican.. mexican people like filipino pino people who are like butler,.. no not like butler.. no cheap people buy fights.

if canelo came out with gaye azz looking clothing.. all kinds of people would buy it.. i got family in jalisco.. can you say the same?

my point is this.. who buys ppv? mexican people are one of the largest demographics in the USA.. i make money off of them.. you are a boxing pure fan, you enjoy for the love of the game it is all about money..

you are what? a knowledgeable brit, on boxing.. i will concede that, but at this point and i know money. you are so caught up in the artistry of fighting, that you miss the hands... next time i go to mexico.. i will produce photos of me with nacho, canelo, jmm, and morales..

i am not trying to pull chit outta my azz.. i will interview them in spanish..

i respect your love of boxing.. but.. ok.. i will stop here..

next time.. i will reply in spanish.. or hebrew...coool?
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 10-16-2019, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X