Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo humiliated Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This situation goes beyond humiliation. Canelo took something from Golovkin in that 2nd fight. He took his soul. He had him fighting off his back foot for 12 rounds. No one had done this to GGG before. This has messed up GGG mentally, he hasn't been the same since. He foolishly riled up the bull and he got the horns.

The only reason GGG is popular is because of Canelo, the only reason he became a multi millionaire is because of Canelo, the person who is denying him another astronomical payday is Canelo. He followed Canelo to the DAZN and is now on his knees begging for a trilogy... Canelo owns this man.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnTaylor View Post
      He already spanked Golovkin twice. And Kovalev is a better fighter than Golovkin ever was, so yes, it is daring to be great. When did Golovkin ever dare to move up in weight?
      Kovalev was never as good as GGG. Better power but that's about it.

Comment

Canelo humiliated Golovkin and I'm not just talking about how he basically beat him twice. Who doesn't remember the good old days, when everyone went on about Canelo being scared of fighting Golovkin? Well, look how the tide has changed.

Canelo moved up and fought Golovkin, which no one expected him to have the balls to do. He beat Golovkin twice and even made him cry and leave the ring post-fight, and then proceeded to move up in weight, something Golovkin never manned up to do. Canelo defeated Jacobs and will soon fight Saunders, the two guys that fans wanted Golovkin to fight for so long. Canelo beat Jacobs convincingly, while Golovkin had to settle with gift decisions against both Jacobs and Derevyachenko.

Everyone shamed Canelo, but he has in a few years done all of the things that everyone expected of Golovkin, which Golovkin never had the courage to do. Now Canelo is fighting Kovalev, at 175 lb. Golovkin should be ashamed of himself. At the end of the day, it turned out that Canelo was more of a man than Golovkin ever was.
        Everyone that had a brain knew Golovkin and Canelo were going to fight. Canelo was growing out of the SW division so he was fighting at 155. He was the butt of inside jokes about Canelo weight. It just a matter of when Canelo and GB judged that Golovkin had slipped enough to justify taking the risk. They screwed up clearly with Golovkin winning both fights. Canelo ran around the ring fearfull of fighting Golovkin in the center of the ring. His strategy to go to the ropes was a disaster. I give him and his team credit for the rematch because he had a sensible game plan in a more competitive losing effort. Vegas and their wholly owned subsidiary the NSAC bailed out Canelo so he dodged a bullet. He's not going to make the same mistake again. Golovkin is going to be put off untill he is no longer competitive. Time is on Canelo's side.

Comment

Have you considered that there's a reason why these observers aren't hired to score fights?
          Yeah, because they score honestly, not like the corrupt Nevada judges, simple answer to a naive question, stay red nerd

Comment

He already spanked Golovkin twice. And Kovalev is a better fighter than Golovkin ever was, so yes, it is daring to be great. When did Golovkin ever dare to move up in weight?
            More BS from you.. Moving up in weight is easy when you turn pro at 15. Moving up in weight pretty much has to happen because a 15 year old is still growing. Canelo parked at 154 for a time but had to fight at 155 because as he said, my body feels comfortable at this weight. He hung on to 155 as long as his body could tolerate it but finally had to move up. Coincidentally he failed a drug test for a substance that is abused as a weight cutting aid and increases your cardio two issues Canelo has. Wake up and smell the coffee. Everyone is out and about while you're still in dreamland.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Everyone is out and about while you're still in dreamland.
              If you paid attention, you would see that many share my opinion on this matter. You're just a fanboy who is blinded by your love for Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                Kovalev was never as good as GGG. Better power but that's about it.
                Who the **** did Golovkin ever beat to compare him to Kovalev? Kovalev is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
                  This situation goes beyond humiliation. Canelo took something from Golovkin in that 2nd fight. He took his soul. He had him fighting off his back foot for 12 rounds. No one had done this to GGG before. This has messed up GGG mentally, he hasn't been the same since. He foolishly riled up the bull and he got the horns.

The only reason GGG is popular is because of Canelo, the only reason he became a multi millionaire is because of Canelo, the person who is denying him another astronomical payday is Canelo. He followed Canelo to the DAZN and is now on his knees begging for a trilogy... Canelo owns this man.
                  Golovkin is just Canelo's b1tch and it's pathetic to see all of these people in denial. If people started being a little more objective and put their emotions aside, boxing would suddenly be a much more enjoyable sport to follow.

Comment

If you paid attention, you would see that many share my opinion on this matter. You're just a fanboy who is blinded by your love for Golovkin.
                    No I don't love Golovkin. I just call them as I see them. I don't start threads trashing any fighter on the other hand there is you who starts many threads trashing Golovkin. In fact that pretty much all you do.
                    Last edited by TonyGe; 10-14-2019, 01:23 PM.

Comment

GGG made like over $100 million off of Canelo/those fights...sounds like he is winning to me lol

Comment

Working...
                      X