Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like not wearing a seat belt worked in his favor. In this case. Crazy. Probably would have been all smashed up if he had it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      If all he suffered is broken teeth then why is he in the ICU???
      Good question.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        Based on how that car is going, that's a loss of control situation. He was going hella fast. At certain speeds even a slight overplay on the wheel can cause this but he'd have to have been over 100MPH easily.

But notice, like I said: it landed top down quite a few times. If he was strapped in while in convertible, he'd be dead. Him getting ejected 99% saved his life even if he is likely done as a boxer.

Comment

• Thank God he's alive and well.

As crazy as it may look, I wouldn't doubt he'll be fighting by May or June next year.

God is good

Comment

• Wow, that's crazy. Such a shame to get hurt now and coming off a big win. Man, I hope he recovers soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
              This is tragic, this is why you must live a clean and safe life if you're going to be an athlete, especially a boxer.
              Bro this goes for everyone. Honestly I saw this coming a long way, I was just in denial.

Errol Spence was obviously drunk, that's the only way you gonna have a single accident vehicle at 03:00am while speeding without a safety belt on.

There's been lots of rumours about him and how he lives his life between fights, and he also looked drained in his last two fights. You can't be dedicated only when you have a fight lined up, you gotta be dedicated throughout your career.

It's like studying at varsity. If you only start reading your books when you have a test coming up, chances are you're not scoring the highest in the class, you gotta study and be disciplined throughout the year.

Errol isn't living like Pac or Mayweather, he's living like Broner, and I feel like it had already begun to show even before this accident. The ring is a truth machine as they say.

His behavoliour, it's getting more and more out of control now.

Nevertheless, hoping for a full recovery for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                I don't think Paul was speeding (or maybe he was I wasn't there) but if I remember correctly he was on a curving 2 lane road (2 each way), and was on the inside lane when he was cut off. He then apparently had to go across oncoming traffic and into the ditch to avoid any cars...
                Maybe the belt would've been worse for him, but as he was supposedly thrown from the car, a belt would've likely prevented his body turned projectile from the possibility of landing in one's unexpecting "lap" and, as rare as it sounds, human projectiles have effed up all manner of things that aren't human projectile tested safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                  I don't think Paul was speeding (or maybe he was I wasn't there) but if I remember correctly he was on a curving 2 lane road (2 each way), and was on the inside lane when he was cut off. He then apparently had to go across oncoming traffic and into the ditch to avoid any cars...
                  If you're going 75 when you swerve into ONCOMING traffic because you got cut off, instead of doing what you were taught to do which is slow down and just let them go, that's speeding. Even if the speed limit is 75+ - yield the right of way, drive defensively. His instinct should have been to apply brakes, not stay at speeds that would in no way allow him to keep control of the motorcycle.

That's some Matrix:Reloaded-ish.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/m...#ixzz1wFXCO6Nq

via Gfycat

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    what does driving fast in a car and going out have to do with broner??????? spence has been going out here in dallas forever, even before broner, I'm good friends with his former strength coach and his best friend Big Hud, spence has always been a level headed guy hes just a young millionare who has fun at times like anyone else. u people need to just stfu and hope he recovers well because these comments are down right pathetic.
                    You people? Mate calm your hormones down. Or get put on ignore. Are you Broner’ s girlfriend of what. I have seen videos of him and Spence, Davis etc together drunk. I followed Spence pre all of this and never saw that side of him.

Nothing that I said in my original post was negative or wishing him anything bad, am hoping he learns from this. Your idiotic reply to me over what exact? You made zero sense in your post.

Big hud.. who gives a s hit, like I said I hope he learns from this, stay with his family, forget that dumb Broner lifestyle.

Comment

• they are saying he only broke his teeth? what? lol what a lucky fucker

Comment

Working...
                      X