No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    The guy was in charge of a piece of equipment that can be very dangerous to everyone and injured himself acting like a ****ing idiot. He's not in life threatening condition so i thinks it's OK to call a clown a clown.
    One thing is for sure...we don't have to wait for you to get into a car accident to call you a clown. But having an life threatening accident may be good for you; might help rearrange the "******" cells in your brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      they are saying he only broke his teeth? what? lol what a lucky fucker

Something isnt adding up. He supposedly only has broken teeth but yet is in the ICU. Someone somewhere got some wrong information. Guess we wait and see

Comment

• Originally posted by CLUE View Post
        Looks like not wearing a seat belt worked in his favor. In this case. Crazy. Probably would have been all smashed up if he had it on.
        Don't wanna come off as tho i was poopicating on your post/opinion, as I meant, but forgot to say, ALL that matters is he didn't hurt anyone else, followed by, if reports are fairly accurate, he has made it though this as unscathed as anyone could hope to

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          they are saying he only broke his teeth? what? lol what a lucky fucker

Yup if that is all that really happened, it is a good thing that will hopefully kick him into living a correct lifestyle. He is young and ******, we have all been young and ******. Getting out of the ******ity with just a few broken teeth would be a bonus.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Good question.
            Only broken teeth would be great news. Don't waste the dental costs to fix now, wait until after T Crawford fixes your mouth..

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
              ^^^ This hope he makes a full recovery and can comeback to the sport at 100 %, But , speeding in a Ferrari and not wearing a damn seatbelt is peak idiocy.
              Yeah, I got hit by a diesel truck at 85 mph on the highway about 4 years ago. I mean my car looked like Errol's car BUT....
              I had my seatbelts on. I was sore and there has been lingering aches and pains but I didn't have to spend any time in the hospital.
              I hope he pulls through and maybe does some commentary and I pray he gets to box again.
              I just can't honestly see him, even with that lion's heart, getting back in the ring after this.
              #boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Something isnt adding up. He supposedly only has broken teeth but yet is in the ICU. Someone somewhere got some wrong information. Guess we wait and see
                The dude was reported to be in CRITICAL condition. You don't go to CRITICAL condition from SERIOUS with 'broken' teeth - unless the teeth went up into your brain and punctured something.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  The dude was reported to be in CRITICAL condition. You don't go to CRITICAL condition from SERIOUS with 'broken' teeth - unless the teeth went up into your brain and punctured something.

Exactly , I dont get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I just bought an Accord Hybrid a couple weeks ago. Thing is sick!
                    Nice!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hope he’s okay but a purple ferrari?????

Money doesn’t buy taste

Comment

Working...
                      X