No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
    You don’t see many of them flipped because the people buying them aren’t drunk driving morons.
    IDK about that. Start that sh@t when it's confirmed that he was dunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Phuck off my post you emotional kunt, no one but your ******ed a*s is here posting like a triggered female. If you don’t like my post don’t bother replying to them. Who gives a toss about an idiot like yourself? Kick rock moron.

Again I hope he learn from this and stay with his family, forget that Broner lifestyle s hit. Idiots like you don’t understand s hit.
      what is a broner lifestyle sir?

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleB View Post
        cousins a nurse at the hospital hes in...said hea done fighting
        Reports were he had broken tooth, I doubt that means he is done. This is a wake up call for him though. He has so much going for him, he doesn’t need this sort of things... if it’s true that he is getting DWI thrown at him then he need to re-evaluate his priorities.

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
          hey buster drunk or not he was going to fast he broke the law lucky he didn't kill any one else guys like him are to dumb to be driving super cars they are not toys
          how fast was he going? but yes I agree its no need to have a sports car driving it in regular neighborhoods.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            what is a broner lifestyle sir?
            Please don’t quote my post no more, shown the personal attacks that I wrote on Spence or phuck right off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Phuck off my post you emotional kunt, no one but your ******ed a*s is here posting like a triggered female. If you don’t like my post don’t bother replying to them. Who gives a toss about an idiot like yourself? Kick rock moron.

Again I hope he learn from this and stay with his family, forget that Broner lifestyle s hit. Idiots like you don’t understand s hit.
              Na’ll bro you just suck. The difference is if it was your man crush you would be out here trying to keep things positive.

But when the guy doesn’t qualify for your humanity you show up to shoot up the funeral. We are all watching you guys in shock appalled because we don’t think it is human to show up that way.

How dare you live a life of imperfection, spit on someone’s pain as you reserve a sense of humanity for the few.

Just some terrible people out here. And every judge will soon have his jury. Maybe somethings just don’t need to be said? Maybe sir you are just a bit to hungry to say it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
                I just read that he got ejected from his Ferrari...
                I had a motorcycle accident 3 weeks ago, I have multiple fractures at my hands and wrists.
                how did it happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                  Na’ll bro you just suck. The difference is if it was your man crush you would be out here trying to keep things positive.

But when the guy doesn’t qualify for your humanity you show up to shoot up the funeral. We are all watching you guys in shock appalled because we don’t think it is human to show up that way.

How dare you live a life of imperfection, spit on someone’s pain as you reserve a sense of humanity for the few.

Just some terrible people out here. And every judge will soon have his jury. Maybe somethings just don’t need to be said? Maybe sir you are just a bit to hungry to say it?

Can’t understand a single word you said here. Zero sense in your post. Yes there are terrible people are there, again I hope this is a wake up call for him, he has two daughters, there are ways to live life.

If your life suck so much that this is the way to live a life then I feel sorry for your mentally. Hopefully you would get exactly what comes to you in life with that... Amen.

Comment

• Big loss to boxing/welterweight division

Could be the biggest loss to boxing since Edwin Valero.
                    Although Valero was a totally different character.

Lots of boxers can finish up like that...
                    Never took Spence to be capable of something like that, as he's reserved and generally well-spoken.

Changes the whole dynamic with Crawford/Spence fight.
                    It was older Crawford running out of time. Now Spence is in unknown predicament...

Comment

• I know I’m late to the party but wtf?
                      See this is why marinating fights is always risky.
                      Spence might never be the same fighter.
                      Damn it

Comment

Working...
                      X