Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: GGG Must Be Devastating To Apply Pressure For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Only thing that struggled that night was the ability of gggs face being intact...
    you don't really believe that, cut it out. When the scores were being read you were probably on your knees with rosary beads in your hands praying to la virgen that another close fight would go Canelo's way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Can I ask you something??? What did you think when GGG ran from the ring crying???? You ever do that and thought you won?
      you're exaggerating. He left in frustration because like most of the boxing world, he felt he got screwed in the first fight and felt a close fight didn't go his way in the 2nd. At the end of the day, it has to be annoying to be a Canelo opponent and know that you most likely have to win 8 rounds to hope for a draw and dominate to get a win on the scorecards. Fighters often leave the ring in frustration when they feel jerked on the scorecards. Not because they got whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
        lil g needs to stop begging canelo for a third payday. lookin pathetic. go carve your own legacy you fckn bum.
        Total brainless w.anker

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
          He tried and failed... twice. This bum needs to stop begging people. Charlo and Andrade are waiting. Fight them, and if you beat them, you can get another shot at the king. ******** bum.
          Yet another brainless w.anker

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
            Derevyanchenko just said Canelo won the second no controversy is just you 97K GGGroupies trying to convince yourselves that GGG won the rematch.
            Even your name sucks c.ock

Comment

ggg lost. Devervenchenko really won

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                you don't really believe that, cut it out. When the scores were being read you were probably on your knees with rosary beads in your hands praying to la virgen that another close fight would go Canelo's way.
                you don’t know what I believe or who I pray too... stfu phag phag, rep your people so you can have a little credibility... oh wait you won’t

Comment

I don't imagine this was the devastating performance Hearn was expecting

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    you don’t know what I believe or who I pray too... stfu phag phag, rep your people so you can have a little credibility... oh wait you won’t
                    what I know is you're a mindless groupie hypocrite with no standards as a boxing fan. Stick to nelo nut guzzling and leave the actual boxing debates for real boxing fans. When people discuss boxing, nobody wants to hear from a fan boy glorifying how much they love another man.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                      I think you could argue, that like Hagler and SRL, signs of slippage from GGG would probably precipitate Nelo taking the 3rd fight sooner, rather than GGG looking great.
                      I don't think Alvarez is "avoiding" a third fight with Golovkin, or that he's intimidated, or wary, of fighting him in any way. I think its possible that he really dislikes golovkin enough that he's not going to entertain any demands from golovkin about where the fight is going to be and he intends to deprive hi of a nice career ending retirement purse.

Comment

Working...
                      X