Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Habazin Erupts: Clarissa Shields and Her Team Are Classless!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klutz View Post
    what did Clarissa Shields do wrong?
    Nothing as far as I can tell.

She tried to diffuse the situation and walked away and wasn't the one who sucker punched Bashir.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewp4p View Post
      watch who you insult. I dont know why yall think yall can say what you want to who you want how you want with no repercussions. lol
      You are right. You got to be careful on who you say shht to.

But dude, you can’t just freely go assault someone over what someone said and expect no consequences.

Fact is the dude who sucker punched the trainer is a straight up coward. And there is no defending it at all.

If he didn’t like what was said, handle it like a man and not like pu$$y. Mfer sucker punched then ran. Pu$$y shht.

You siding with that dude shows you are a true pu$$y also.

Comment

there you go... coach punched in the back of the neck.

Thugs... no excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          But it’s sooo classy to talk shat and threaten females then hide behind your age that’s super class huh
          You sound stupid right now bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
            You sound stupid right now bruh.
            I do? How cause it’s cool to talk out the side of your mouth with no consequences? This is something I expect from adrien broner not a old man.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewp4p View Post
              you've never seen mike in his younger days lmao
              Yeah I have mike was like this to dudes he had no problem kicking their ass and backing it up but to females? Mike was publicly humiliated by robin givens during a interview and just sat there he was never picking fights with batch’s.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                Stfu you stupid mfer.

So the coach had a heated argument with the ugly ass troll Clarissa’s sister.

He didn’t put hands on her. If that POS thug had a problem with the argument then he should have settled it like a real man instead of the pu$$y shht he did.

It’s not like that thug POS wasn’t yelling stupid shht at shields’ opponent during the weigh in.

You are a stupid piece of dog shht. You phaggot mfer.
                Bítch you stfu get out your feelings and stop crying. For you to be so sensitive you sure are throwing out a lot of insults.
                Little phags like you always talking tough until you get your jaw broke then you start crying. Dont respond to me you sensitive punk. I don’t argue with softies. You are a stupid piece of trailer trash.
                Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 10-05-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  fighters get KO'd by punches they did not see just like not being ready. payweather ko'd hatton and that Mexican guy with sucker punches
                  Tha fk???
                  They were in a sanctioned fight dude, they probably should be paying attention to what's going on.

This guy got cracked in the face by some scumbag when he wasn't paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    This.

Sh^t talk in boxing is one thing. Im not a huge fan of it, but its a thing. Committing felonies isnt a thing in boxing.

And come on man if you cant shut down an old ass man talking sh^t without sucker punching him you are a b^tch ass p#ssy. If this mfer was sh^t talking my sister & I was trying to shut it down Id walk this mfer back into the wall til hes hemmed up & decides to shut the f#ck up. At worst Im letting him know Imma KO his ass face to face if you dont calm down. What Id never do is hit a old ass man in the neck from the back like a f#cking sissy.
                    Well said.

Comment

Blacks defending blacks.. Of course. If the role were reverse you know they would be pissed off.

Comment

Working...
                      X